Chapter 98

Chapter 98

Xu Guizhi entered the door, and teased Henry Zhang for a while before the family sat at the dinner table to eat.

After finishing the meal, Lu Xiaogong put down the bowls and chopsticks, looked at cheap dad and cheap mom who had already eaten, and suddenly said, "Dad, mom, I have something to discuss with you." Xu Guizhi and Xiao Anmin looked at the eldest son at the same time,

seeing He looked serious, the two looked at each other, and Xu Guizhi winked at him.

Xiao Anmin said, "Is there anything Xiaobao wants to discuss with us?"

"It's about university majors. The college entrance examination is coming soon. I want to take the entrance examination for B University."

When the two heard this, their expressions immediately became serious.

"Are you sure?" Xu Guizhi asked.

Lu Xiaogong nodded, "Yes."

Thanks to the Soul Refining Art, he can learn everything quickly, and he also has the skill of photographic memory, so his grades have always been very good, and he has always been the number one since he was a child.

His number one is not only for the school, but for the entire city of T. Lu Xiaogong has participated in many competitions in the past few years, and his rankings are very good.

Big B is difficult for others, but it is okay for him.

Even the few around him are sure to pass the exam.

Xiao Anmin smiled gratifiedly, "The finance major of B University is very good. Since you are sure, you can go wherever you want. Parents support you. When you graduate, you should go back to your company to help." Seeing

Xiao Anmin's expression made Lu Xiaogong feel a little hard to say. He hesitated for a moment before saying, "Dad, I want to go to the medical department." "

What did you say?" Xiao Anmin's smile froze on his face.

"I want to study medicine, but I don't want to study finance."

Lu Xiaogong repeated.

"No, I don't agree!"

"Dad, I'm not interested in my family's company."

In his previous life, he studied Chinese medicine all his life. In this life, he wants to study western medicine, learn the knowledge, and save more people in the future.

Xiao Anmin almost couldn't suppress his temper. Instead of studying finance, he chose to study medicine, which is hard, tiring and has no prospects. What does his son think?

It's not easy to be a doctor. If you do well, you should be regarded as you, but if something goes wrong, you will get into trouble.

Their family is not afraid of this little trouble, but...

the family has such a big company waiting for him to inherit, why is he going to study medicine? ? ?

Although their family's company is not a giant, it still has hundreds of billions of assets. Now the heir actually says that he doesn't want to inherit the family's throne, he wants to study medicine... "If I say no, I won't!" Xiao Anmin slapped the

table He stood up, his chest heaving violently.

Xu Guizhi stood up quickly, to help him. "Anmin, calm down first, you scared the child, is there anything you can't talk about? Why are you angry?" After comforting Xiao