Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Ever since Bai Wanming uttered those words, Lu Xiaogong has been out of state, and his whole body is wandering in space.

Seeing this, Bai Wanming got out of the car and walked around to the driver's seat.

After all, in this state of youth, it is not suitable to continue driving at first sight.

Lu Xiaogong didn't resist, and changed from the driver's seat to the passenger's seat obediently.

Fortunately, the place where the young man parked was a small road. If he parked on a busy road, even if there were no safety accidents, the traffic police would come to his door.

Thinking of this, Bai Wanming sighed again in his heart, the young man looked so stupid, he was easy to deceive at first glance, it seems that he should pay more attention to him in the future, so as not to be deceived by others if he doesn't pay attention.

Lu Xiaogong didn't know anything about Bai Wanming's thoughts, and now his mind was full of the other party's words about being my boyfriend.

How did things become like this?

The surprise came so suddenly that people were caught off guard.

So, is he here to attack the hero? Why did he feel that he was the one who was sent to the door and captured?

I got home dizzy all the way, got out of the car dizzy, and went upstairs and returned to the room dizzy.

He completely ignored Bai Wanming who had been watching him all the way, and was absorbed in his own thoughts wholeheartedly.

It was not until he was lying on the big Simmons bed that Lu Xiaogong found a sense of reality.

Bai Wanming stood in the living room, watching Lu Xiaogong disappear from his sight, with a trace of worry on his face.

He wondered in his heart if he was too eager. Now that it's all right, the young man hasn't given him an answer yet, and he doesn't look right. It's not good for him to press the other party at this time.

Forget it, let the youth think about it carefully. As for the answer, it will not be too late tomorrow.

Just when Bai Wanming was thinking, Li Ma came to him quietly, "Sir."

Bai Wanming recovered, looked at Li Ma, and asked, "Li Ma, what's the matter?"

"Mr. Ji is here, waiting for you in your study."

Bai Wanming frowned, Ji Yuanju? Why is he here?

He hadn't settled the score with him about the few pornographic movies he passed on to himself last time, but he was quite bold and wasn't afraid to deal with him himself.

"Okay, I see." Bai Wanming was about to go upstairs with his briefcase in hand. He still had a certain understanding of his bad friend. Ji Yuanju is definitely the kind of person who doesn't go to the Three Treasures Hall for nothing. Usually, the dragon can't see the head and the tail, and he can't be found if he wants to find him. Now that he took the initiative to send him to the door, he must be looking for him for something.

Bai Wanming had just walked a few steps, when he suddenly remembered something, he turned his head and called to Mama Li who was about to leave, "Mama Li, go and ask Xiaowei what he wants to eat today, you make it for him."

" All right, sir."

After giving instructions to Mama Li, Bai Wanming felt relieved, stepped on the stairs, and walked all the way to the study.