Chapter 22

Chapter 22

The sun was setting to the west, and the fiery red sunset shone on Lu Xiaogong through the window, adding a touch of holiness to his gorgeous appearance.

Bai Wanming, who accidentally saw this scene, looked at Lu Xiaogong quietly with deep eyes.

The young man has lived in his house for a while, and now he is much more casual than when he first came here, and he is not as formal as before.

But it wasn't enough for him.

Perhaps sensing that someone was looking at him, Lu Xiaogong suddenly turned his head to look this way, just in time to meet Bai Wanming's gaze.

Bai Wanming didn't expect the young man to suddenly look this way. The two of you looked at me and I looked at you, speechless for a moment.

In the end, Bai Wanming couldn't take it anymore, he lowered his eyes, "Clean up, it's time to get off work." "

Oh, good."

Lu Xiaogong asked the system in his heart while packing, "System, why is the hero stealing?" Look at me, are you in love with me!"

Lu Xiaogong was in high spirits, his voice full of excitement.

System: "...I think it's possible!"

Maybe it's more about goodwill, falling in love with the host or something, maybe it's the host's own illusion.

But as a caring system, it will not say such words that will damage the host's self-confidence.

During this period of time, Lu Xiaogong can be said to have personally experienced the kindness of the hero to him. For some reason, Lu Xiaogong always had the illusion that he had successfully captured the hero.

Obviously, I haven't had time to do anything yet.

But the system didn't remind me that the task was successful, so the illusion was just an illusion?

Maybe it's time for him to find a chance to climb into bed.

Although Lu Xiaogong has lived in Bai Wanming's villa for a while, although he always wants to implement his big plan of climbing the bed.

But thinking of the consequences if he didn't succeed, he was discouraged.

Getting kicked out is a small matter, but mission failure is a big matter.

So even if Bai Wanming's room was next to his, even if he actually had countless chances to commit crimes, he resisted the impulse.

How can I get Bai Wanming to sleep?

Lu Xiaogong silently calculated in his heart.

Bai Wanming had already packed up the documents that he needed to take home to deal with, and when he turned his head, he saw that the young man was in a daze, and his face was still changing, which was very interesting.

Even after walking beside him for a while, the young man didn't notice.

Bai Wanming leaned down and asked aloud, "What are you thinking?"

"Ah!"

Bai Wanming's sudden voice startled Lu Xiaogong.

He raised his head suddenly, but the next moment he found that he seemed to have bumped into something, soft like cotton candy.

Lu Xiaogong subconsciously licked it.

Bai Wanming's body, which was always as stable as Mount Tai, couldn't help shaking, as if his whole body was electrocuted, numb.