Chapter 106

Chapter 106 The hero and I are enemies

Taking advantage of his free time, before returning to school, Lu Xiaogong took Henry Zhang to visit Grandpa Xiao and Grandma Xiao. Although Grandpa Xiao and Grandma Xiao are old, her body and spirit are still good, and she looks very tough. It is not a problem to live another ten or eight years.

After spending a day with the two old people, Lu Xiaogong took Henry Zhang home.

Time slips away without you noticing, and soon it will be the last day of the college entrance examination.

All the high schools were full of parents, Xiao Anmin and Xu Guizhi put down all the work in their hands, took Henry Zhang to sit in the car blowing the air-conditioning, and waited aside.

Su Hongye's parents also came, and of course Xie Dayi and Gong Fangfang were also present.

The college entrance examination is an important moment in many people's lives. Although there are circles of parents outside, few people speak, for fear of disturbing their own children who are quietly taking the exam in school.

Time is tough, especially for parents who are waiting in the scorching sun, every minute and every second passes very slowly.

When the bell rang and the first round of the college entrance examination ended, there was a sudden commotion in the school.

The silence was broken.

The parents who were waiting outside the campus felt relieved. Ten minutes later, a large number of students rushed out. Many parents were looking forward to finding their children among the crowd.

Every parent who successfully reunited with their child was asking how the test was going, whether it was good or not, and whether they were nervous.

The scene was lively.

Lu Xiaogong did not leave the campus in a hurry, but waited under the teaching building.

The four of them were lucky, and they were all assigned to the test center of the school.

After a while, Xie Mingrui appeared in his line of sight, Lu Xiaogong waved to him, and shouted, "Mingrui, this way."

Xie Mingrui looked over to him, his eyes lit up when he saw him After realizing it, he immediately turned around and walked over here.

When Xie Mingrui walked in front of Lu Xiaogong, Lu Xiaogong asked concerned, "How did you do in the exam?"

Xie Mingrui secretly looked around his face for a few times, then retracted, "It's okay, it's similar to the usual mock exam, and there shouldn't be any major problems." "Have you

checked carefully?" Lu Xiaogong asked.

"Yes."

"That's good." He nodded, if the performance of several people is stable, B should be fine, if there is really one of them who is not performing well, Lu Xiaogong has to think about it, whether to change to someone who is a little worse colleges and universities.

"Wait for the two of them."

"Okay." Xie Mingrui folded his hands, stood beside Lu Xiaogong, and quietly got closer to him.

Ever since the accident happened that day, for some reason, he couldn't control his eyes, and fell on this person intentionally or unintentionally.

I always want to be closer to him, closer.

Hold him in the palm of your hand, let him be under your nose, and you can see him all the time.

Xie Mingrui didn't know what it meant, but he wanted to follow his heart once.