Chapter 75

Chapter 75

Since Shen Zizhen came here, except for that top relative, he has never heard such a harsh reprimand, let alone the fifth uncle Shen who has always taken good care of his family who said this.

Shen Zizhen's face was flushed red, and his eyes were full of resentment.

"Uncle Wu, he obviously killed..."

"Who did he kill?" Fifth Uncle Shen asked with a question mark on his face, what is this real brother talking about?

"It's nothing."

As if realizing that he had said something wrong, Shen Zizhen stopped his mouth, but even so, he still stared at Lu Xiaogong, this person killed his original body, and he listened to other people's instigation Finding fault with himself, it seems that last time they acted too lightly, making him unable to remember the lesson.

Seeing Shen Zizhen's expression, Lu Xiaogong raised his brows. Does the protagonist have a grudge against him?

Sure enough, he was still young, and his emotions were clearly written on his face. But it's no wonder, after all, the protagonist Shou has traveled to ancient times before graduating from university, and then fights with his best relatives, everything goes smoothly.

Later, the protagonist Gong escorted him all the way, so even in the man-eating capital, he could maintain his innocence and unpretentiousness.

But now...

Lu Xiaogong glanced at Wei Siming, who had a cold face and bulging veins in his hands, who wanted to step forward to beat someone up, and then glanced at the aggrieved protagonist Shou. possible.

I really don't know how much the protagonist Shou hates the original owner.

To put it bluntly, if the original owner of the protagonist's body is not dead, he can't come here, and if he can't come here, he should report directly to the Palace of the King of Hell.

The original owner just didn't like his brother, so he went to the protagonist Shou's predecessor and divorced. Although the words were a bit inappropriate, it was too far-fetched for the protagonist Shou to put all the blame on him.

Based on this calculation, the protagonist Shou took several of his cousins to beat the original owner to death, so would he, the successor, also have to help the original owner take revenge?

In this way, when will the injustice be repaid?

Lu Xiaogong felt bored, he didn't like trouble, he was here to do strategy missions, not to help abuse scum.

If the protagonist Shou didn't trouble him, he wouldn't take the initiative to find fault with him.

After all, the original owner didn't ask him to help take revenge, but if the protagonist suffers from him, don't blame him for fighting back.

Lu Xiaogong looked back and handed the water bottle to Wei Siming.

He yawned and leaned his head on Wei Siming's shoulder, "Er Donkey, I'm sleepy. I didn't sleep well last night. Let me sit down and call me when you get there." He closed his eyes, Wei

Siming Ming froze at first, and after a while he let his body relax and adjusted his sitting posture so that his benefactor could lean more comfortably.

Seeing Lu Xiaogong sleeping with his eyes closed and ignoring him, Shen Zizhen seemed to have punched the cotton, but he didn't want to admit defeat, so he complained angrily, "You look like a dog, I didn't expect you to be called Erlu so much!" It's an ugly and silly name."