Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Wei Siming's appearance is still very confusing. He is wearing the purple dress that Lu Xiaogong chose for him yesterday. His handsome face and noble temperament can fascinate countless unmarried girls and brothers.

Sure enough, when the woman outside the yard saw him, her eyes lit up. Hastily tidied up his clothes, and greeted him with a smile, "Hello, young master, my daughter Shen Lengyu, I came to see Brother Li for something, may I ask if Brother Li is at home?" So this is the woman the benefactor likes

? What is she here for?

Wei Siming felt a bit of hostility and displeasure in his heart, and looked at her critically several times.

She is average-looking, without any outstanding features, and she is pretentious, with greed written all over her face. He would not even look at such a woman in front of him.

I really don't know why the benefactor has taken a fancy to her, and even called the benefactor Brother Li. Wei Siming's heart was sour and astringent, and what he said was not pleasant.

"The benefactor won't see you, a greedy and ugly woman, you go away."

Shen Lengyu's expression changed immediately after hearing his words, and the little favor she had for this man just now disappeared in an instant.

Even a woman would not like others to say she is ugly. What's more, Shen Lengyu, who has always been favored by other bachelors in the village?

She pulled her face and looked mean, "If you say you won't see it, you will see it? What kind of onion are you, who can make the decision for Brother Li? Who doesn't know that Brother Li likes me? How could he not see me?" Shen Lengyu pushed the fence away as she spoke

. He opened the door, walked into the yard, and looked at Wei Siming as if demonstrating.

Wei Siming was furious, "Get out!"

He raised his hand and wanted to throw this obtrusive woman out.

At this moment, a suspicious voice came from behind him, "Er Donkey, who's here?

" Some doubts, why does this idiot look so much better than before?

Wei Siming's heart skipped a beat, why did the benefactor see this woman?

The benefactor originally gave up his heart for this woman, but seeing it again this time, will that heart be revived? Wei Siming was worried.

"Benefactor, it's..." Wei Siming turned his head and looked behind him. Before he finished speaking, Lu Xiaogong had already seen the person coming.

I was in a good mood at first, but after seeing that face, it suddenly became not so good.

Why is this woman here?

The smile on his face faded, and his tone was light, "Why are you here?"

Shen Lengyu keenly sensed that something was wrong, she showed a look of crying, turned around and pretended to leave, "Brother Li, don't you want to see Leng Yu? Unexpectedly, Leng Yu came to see Brother Li with good intentions, not only did the guests at Brother Li's house not welcome me, even Brother Li didn't welcome me, so Leng Yu will leave now." While acting, Shen Lengyu did not forget to give Wei

Siming Put on eye drops.

Wei Siming desperately wanted to throw this woman out, but he didn't expect that this woman would be so scheming to sow discord between him and his benefactor, but he didn't dare to do it because the benefactor was here.