Chapter 54

Chapter 54

"Forget it, let's not discuss these." Lu Xiaogong waved his hand, "It is said that strong dragons do not overwhelm local snakes, we are not strong dragons, pay more attention these days, go out less, and don't cause trouble. Even Qing No matter how domineering Frost Castle is, he wouldn't dare to offend so many martial arts people at will."

But speaking of it, the heroine's villain father still cherishes his reputation, so why is he so public this time?

Or do you really feel that the position of the leader of the martial arts alliance is in his pocket, and there is no need to continue to bear it?

Judging from the plot, we know that the heroine's father is a respectable senior on the surface, but as for the inside.

To describe it in one sentence, gold and jade are outside and inside.

Do whatever it takes to achieve your goals, and keep a good reputation.

A proper hypocrite is not as good as a real villain.

But these have nothing to do with him, he is just doing a task, and the Shadowless Villa has nothing to do with Cyan Frost Castle, so he doesn't need to worry.

Lu Xiaogong put these things aside.

"Understood, Young Master."

Lin An looked serious, even if the Young Master didn't tell them, they wouldn't go out and cause trouble.

After all, they are servants, and if they are beaten to death, they will be beaten to death, and no one will uphold justice.

"Yeah." Lu Xiaogong nodded, took Lin Yijing's little hand and walked towards the door of Su Mingyi's room.

When they were communicating, in Su Mingyi's room, An Yi was kneeling on the ground to persuade him to leave.

Not long after the news of the severely scratched person in Cyan Frost Castle came out, An Yi received the news.

He immediately advised Su Mingyi to leave Fengxin Mansion first and go back to the church for a while.

But for some unknown reason, Su Mingyi did not agree for a long time.

"Master, your injury is too serious, you should be recuperated by a

miraculous doctor in Islam." Su Mingyi shook his head, "Wait a little longer."

He wanted to see that man before leaving. After all, after leaving this time, he didn't know when he would meet again, or he would never meet again in this life.

And his body, he knows what's going on, because of that poison pill, many medicines don't work for him, so he can only cultivate himself slowly.

That's how he came here a few years ago.

But it is not without benefits, at least he is immune to all poisons, I don't know whether it is luck or misfortune.

Although the genius doctor might not be of any help to his injury, he also knew that staying here would easily expose himself, and reason told him that the sooner he left here, the better.

But reason is no match for emotion.

He felt sorry for the man who lived next to him. Even if he wanted to leave, he had to meet him first, at least to find out the identity of the man, and he could go to him after he recovered from his injury.

"Take care of the blood on the ground first." Su Mingyi looked at the black blood on the ground, it was all he vomited last night.

That man will come over later, Su Mingyi doesn't want him to see this.