Chapter 124

Chapter 124 After sleeping with the future emperor

In the end, Lu Xiaogong went to a local dental shop on the recommendation of the shopkeeper, and found a suitable location under the introduction of the dental shop.

Opening a medical clinic is very troublesome, especially in terms of medicinal materials.

Although Lu Xiaogong has money, he has no connections, and he is a person with no influence in the south of the Yangtze River. If he rashly spends a large amount of money, he may not be able to get good medicinal materials. It will only attract people's attention, and then attract a lot of unnecessary Trouble.

His military power is not high now, and it is not a good thing to attract people's attention.

In the end, Lu Xiaogong somehow suddenly thought of the spiritual spring space given to him by the pervert in the system space.

After obtaining the Lingquan space, he has not entered it yet, and he does not know what it is like inside.

Many of the Lingquan spaces have the function of accelerating the growth of plants.

I don't know if he has this in his hand.

Thinking of everything that happened in the system space, Lu Xiaogong lost his mind for a rare moment.

But he quickly got the thought out of his mind.

He took out the jade pendant and asked in his heart, "System, how can I enter this spiritual spring space?"

As soon as he spoke, he found that he had changed his world.

The system's brisk voice came, "Master, you just came in. You have recognized the master of this space. As long as you have a thought, you can come in." "So that's how it is."

Lu Xiaogong thought thoughtfully.

"That's right."

"Yeah." He responded casually, stopped talking, and looked at the space.

This space is very large, with mountains, water and fields, and you can't see the end at a glance.

However, the fields seemed to have been abandoned for a long time, and there was nothing there.

There was a simple house not far away, Lu Xiaogong hesitated for a moment, and walked over there.

After pushing open the door, Lu Xiaogong discovered that there was something special inside this thatched thatched house that looked very simple on the outside.

The room is very large. The first thing that catches your eyes is a table made of unknown material in the center of the room. It looks heavy and simple. There were a few things on it, and Lu Xiaogong didn't touch them rashly.

Instead, he looked at the wall. There were several wooden bookshelves around the wall. The bookshelves were filled with various books. The books looked clean and there was no dust on them.

Lu Xiaogong went forward and took one of them casually.

Looking at the cover, the six words almost blinded his big eyes.

Lu Xiaogong flipped through a few pages of "Rules for Breeding Spiritual Beasts", then put it back, and took down another copy.

This time it was no longer the rules for keeping spirit beasts, but "The Encyclopedia of Spiritual Planting"

hesitated for a while, and Lu Xiaogong sat aside with this book and began to read it. After all, it's a pity not to grow anything in the large open space outside.