Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Lu Xiaogong sat in the system transfer station, silently staring blankly.

The system flew in front of Lu Xiaogong, looked at him quietly, and did not make a sound to disturb him.

At the moment of death, he got rid of that old and sick body.

Back to the way he was when he was young, the way he used to be.

In the last world, he lived to be seventy years old, and finally died of liver cancer.

Lu's father and Lu's mother left more than 20 years ago, followed by Lu Lin's family.

I forgot to mention that Lu Lin's partner is also a man, an otaku hacker who is not in good health.

A few years after he left, Lu Lin followed him because he missed him too much.

Then there is myself.

In the last world, the male lead failed to be with the female lead, and the female lead finally got together with the male lead.

The two of them lived happily ever after.

Knowing that they were together, Lu Xiaogong sent a red envelope over there, and then stopped paying attention to them.

Speaking of them, Bai Wanming turned out to be the longest-lived.

Bai Wanming is two years older than Lu Lin, and six or seven years older than Lu Xiaogong.

When Lu Xiaogong was lying on the hospital bed and couldn't move, Bai Wanming was still able to run, jump, and take care of him.

They have two children who are surrogates, one born to Bai Wanming and one born to Lu Xiaogong.

Both children are very promising, and the eldest son took over Bai's burden early on.

The youngest son went to work hard in the entertainment industry, so he probably inherited the original owner's behest.

The youngest son looks like him, has good looks, and their family is rich and has no shortage of resources. Even if they don't work in shopping malls, they can do well in the entertainment industry.

Lu Xiaogong was not worried about the two sons.

He was only worried about Bai Wanming.

What would this person who had been with him for decades do without him?

Lu Xiaogong didn't get what he wanted in his previous life, and he never suffered once in his life.

Bai Wanming has strong desires and often bullies him to death in bed, but no one can be ruthless than grass and trees. The two have been together for so many years, how can they have no feelings?

How could Lu Xiaogong, who had left that world, know that a man who was always as strong as a bull died of no illness the day after he left.

After some time, the system said, "Host, do you want to settle the mission?"

Lu Xiaogong came back to his senses, he let out a deep breath, and put the sadness in his heart aside, "Let's settle it.

" Is it different from last time?" Lu Xiaogong, who just put his eyes on the system, found that a pair of transparent pocket wings appeared behind the system's egg-shaped body, but the black cloak was gone.

"Ah, host, have you finally discovered the difference in me? Have I become more attractive?" The system turned around a few times as if to show off, this wing was just exchanged.