Chapter 88

Chapter 88

Lu Xiaogong had lived in this world for more than forty years, and Wei Siming asked the new emperor to resign when he was in his forties.

The new emperor, who wanted to take back his military power, readily agreed.

After resigning from the position of Marshal of the Army and Horses, the two returned to Shenjia Village to settle down with some veterans.

They built a three-entry mansion in Shenjia Village, bought more than a dozen acres of paddy fields, plus the fields returned to them by Aunt Zhao's family, and a dozen people lived a self-sufficient life.

When they are free, they will lead the villagers to hunt in the mountains, and Lu Xiaogong will also help the villagers who occasionally get sick to see a doctor.

After decades like this, Wei Siming left earlier than Lu Xiaogong.

After all, he left a lot of hidden wounds on the battlefield, even if Lu Xiaogong often helped him recuperate, once the body is broken, it will never get better again.

After finishing his affairs for him, Lu Xiaogong immediately escaped and returned to the system space.

"Dangdangdang~ Warmly welcome the return of the host!"

The white egg in a black cloak, holding a small fluorescent stick in each of its two short hands, was waving fiercely in mid-air.

Seeing this, Lu Xiaogong, who was originally in a bad mood, showed a reluctant smile, touched its small bald head, and said in a low voice, "Thank you." "What's wrong with you,

host?" The system stopped its movements, Only then did it realize that something was wrong with its host's mood.

Lu Xiaogong shook his head, "I'm fine."

It's just that he was in a bad mood because of someone's sudden death.

right! Only slightly! A little bit! That's all!

Lu Xiaogong hypnotized himself in his heart.

He quickly adjusted his emotions and became that heartless person again.

Yesterday is gone, one should look to the future.

"Are you really okay?" The system didn't believe it, and looked at him inquiringly.

"I'm really fine, let's settle the task." Regarding this question, Lu Xiaogong avoided talking about it.

"Okay."

Since the host said it was fine, it didn't ask any more questions.

After the system brought up the light screen, Lu Xiaogong looked up.

Tasker: Lu Xiaogong

Task Type: Raider

Appearance: 90

Temperament: 87

Force: 80

Ability: 80

The task is completed as follows:

Successfully conquer the hero Wei Siming, reward points 3000 (main task)

accompany the Raider target to die, reward points 1000 (Submission task)

Rescue the dying and heal the wounded, reward points 1000 (Reward task)

Total points: 10099

The host has the following skills: