Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Time passed in the busyness, and soon it was another day when the sun was setting, and Lu Xiaogong took Su Mingyi back to his yard.

As soon as he returned to the courtyard, Su Mingyi took off the mask on his face and put it away carefully.

The servants in the yard have already prepared hot water for the master, Lu Xiaogong looked at Su Mingyi and said, "You are tired after a busy day, take a rest, I will take a bath first, and I will ask the servants to change the hot water for you later "

Su Mingyi smiled and refused, "It doesn't need to be so troublesome, I will wash it with you."

Lu Xiaogong: "..."

"This is not very good, right?" Lu Xiaogong made the last struggle, he Don't want to take a shower with this rascal at all, okay?

"There's nothing wrong with it. After all, we've been honest with each other a long time ago. Don't you think it's too late to get tangled up in this? Or do you want to get rid of me?" Su Mingyi still had a smile on his face, but there was a hint of it in the depths of his eyes

. Dangerous.

If the man in front of him dares to answer yes, then it is uncertain what he will do.

For example, take people away and tie them to your own bed.

For another example, hide him in a place that only you know.

Lu Xiaogong's sixth sense strongly clamored for danger, he quickly shook his head and denied it, and his voice was firm, "Absolutely not!"

Whoever made the heroine the object of his mission, even if he really wanted to get rid of him in his heart, due to mission constraints , and he couldn't get rid of it, after all, he needed points.

"Really?" Su Mingyi just looked at him with a smile, neither believing nor disbelief.

"Really not!" Lu Xiaogong emphasized again.

"Then wash with me!"

Lu Xiaogong: "..." After all, he still wanted to take advantage of him.

Lu Xiaogong was too lazy to argue with him, "All right, all right, if you want to be together, just be together."

As he spoke, he took off his clothes first and stepped into the tub.

Satisfied, Su Mingyi followed behind him. In the end, the two managed to be honest with each other in the water. As the two sat down, the water level of the bathtub suddenly rose, and a little water splashed on the ground.

Looking at the white and flawless skin of the man across from him, Su Mingyi's breathing became a little rough.

Lu Xiaogong was young and strong in his life, and he had just started. Not long after, under Su Mingyi's teasing, he couldn't hold it anymore. The two got entangled in the bathtub, and the water spilled all over the floor.

After more than an hour, the two sat on the bed in their underwear.

Su Mingyi asked the question that he had been holding back all day, "Your parents don't seem to like you very much."

Su Mingyi felt that the atmosphere in Wuying Villa was very strange.

Everywhere is full of secrets.

When you have a son, you recruit your daughter for a son-in-law, and treat your son like a stranger, with a vague hatred.

Although the father's attitude towards his son is a little bit better than that of the mother, he is equally alienated.