Chapter 82

Chapter 82

In the evening, with a bitter face, Lu Xiaogong ate the bowl of tiger penis in front of him one bite at a time.

Although this thing became very delicious after passing through Aunt Zhao's hands, it still couldn't conceal the fact that it was originally a tiger whip.

Aunt Zhao and Uncle Shen, who were sitting opposite him, couldn't help laughing at his face, and even the second donkey next to him raised the corners of his lips.

Seeing his bitter face, Aunt Zhao wanted to add fuel to the flames, "Li Tongsheng, tiger penis is a great tonic, something that rich people can't get for any amount of money. You are weak, eat more and more tonic, don't eat it." It's a waste."

Lu Xiaogong's hands trembled, and the food on the chopsticks almost missed.

It's all because of Erlu's big mouth, he didn't tell Aunt Zhao that he wanted to eat the tiger penis, and he still hasn't forgotten the looks of Aunt Zhao and Uncle Shen at that time.

I looked up and down several times at his small body, especially a certain place.

It seems to be wondering if he is too small to need a tiger whip. If he is not a little rational, he will definitely take it out and tell them that he is big!

Lu Xiaogong couldn't eat the meal, he finally finished eating the tiger penis, he ran back to his home as if fleeing.

After he went out, there was a burst of laughter behind him.

Lu Xiaogong patted his blushing face, deeply felt that he was ashamed to face others, and it was all the Erlu's fault.

Lu Xiaogong decided that when the second donkey came back, he would settle the score with him.

But before Lu Xiaogong could figure out how to settle the score, Wei Siming had already returned.

Lu Xiaogong glanced at him, turned around and ignored him.

In fact, Wei Siming ran back after seeing him put the bowl away, finished the food in the bowl in a hurry, and saw that the benefactor treated him coldly as soon as he entered the door, no matter how nervous he was, he realized that something was wrong with the benefactor.

But what did he do wrong? Wei Siming was puzzled.

"Benefactor, what's wrong with you?" Wei Siming asked cautiously.

"Hehe," Lu Xiaogong sneered, "What do you think is wrong with me? I think you should sleep by yourself in the future." He was afraid that when he was sleeping,

looking at this handsome face, he would not be able to resist punching down his fist.

Beat him like a pig's head.

"Benefactor, how can this be done?" Wei Siming was really anxious, "You have promised me!" "

Yes, but now I repent."

"Benefactor!!! You can't do this!!!!"

"What do I want That's how it is." With a fluttering sentence, seeing Wei Siming anxiously wanting to grab his hand but not daring to move, he immediately felt better.

Sure enough, happiness should be based on the pain of others.

Lu Xiaogong felt that the gloom in his heart dissipated a little.

"I'm going to take a shower, don't disturb me."

In the end, Wei Siming watched him leave his sight, his face full of distress.