Chapter 126

Chapter 126 After sleeping with the future emperor

"This..." The system squeaked and chatted about other things.

Lu Xiaogong just looked at it with a half-smile, "You pretend, I'll see how long you pretend."

Seeing this, the system was heartbroken, and explained everything like pouring beans.

"Some time ago, host, didn't you laugh at me, even if I practiced at most, I could only cultivate into a boiled egg? So I have been looking for someone who is dying and has spiritual roots, and I want to attach to him..."

" Wait!" Lu Xiaogong interrupted him, staring straight at it with a weird expression, "Can you still attach to other people?" "Yes,

our system can change bodies, as long as the energy is sufficient, but It's just that many systems can't be changed."

"So it's like this." Lu Xiaogong suddenly realized, thinking about the mystery of the system and the ability to possess himself on others, this matter doesn't seem so difficult to understand, "Then Those two children?"

"I scanned these two children when I was wandering outside. I thought they were dead, but I didn't expect that just as I wanted to possess myself, one of them suddenly opened his eyes and could still see me."

Speaking of this, the system is also very surprised. It stands to reason that no one can see it except the host, or is there something special about these two babies?

After all, there is an old saying that children under the age of three can see ghosts, and maybe it will run into this situation.

Lu Xiaogong rubbed his chin with his hand, with a pensive expression. It's not like he didn't know the specialness of the system. Judging from this, these two children are really a bit strange.

"Is it possible that the two children were dying at the time, so they could see you?"

He speculated.

The system was taken aback for a moment, and after careful consideration, it seemed to be so possible?

But on second thought, it felt something was wrong. "But they saw me just now, and wanted to reach out to grab me, but you, the host, said that I had epilepsy."

The system looked dissatisfied, bah! Shit epileptic crazy!

How could it have such a strange disease.

"Then try to find other babies in the future to see if they can see you, or these two are exceptions."

Lu Xiaogong couldn't think of a reason, so he could only give the system a suggestion.

"Okay, I'll try it."

The system thought the proposal was good and quickly accepted it.

"Speaking of which, why didn't you possess those two children? Didn't you intend to possess them in the first place? You even asked me to save them?"

Lu Xiaogong couldn't understand the system's approach. It said that it wanted to find someone A dying person with a spiritual root possesses a body, and in the end there is a candidate, but it becomes the one to save people.

"At first I thought he was dead, so I wanted to possess him. Who knew he was not dead? Since he is not dead, I must find the host to save him. After all, they are two little lives." And after the person was rescued

, It is flattering in the heart and full of sense of accomplishment.

Thinking about it this way, it doesn't seem to be a big deal if I didn't succeed in possessing the body.