Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Lin Yijing held a bunch of candied haws in his right hand, and Lu Xiaogong held his left hand. The two of them walked down the street hand in hand, and they would step forward to join hands when they saw anything interesting. They looked like two big children.

And Lin An, who was following them, had already piled up all kinds of gadgets in his arms, and the two men in front thought it was interesting and fun, and bought them all.

Lin An groaned secretly, and motioned to Uncle Fu next to him to get some for him, but Uncle Fu turned a blind eye.

His task is to protect the young master and the young master. As for Lin An, he is running errands, and he should do these things.

For Uncle Fu's reluctance to save him, Lin An wanted to cry but had no tears.

Seeing more and more things in his arms, the father and son in front were still buying and buying.

Lin An felt that life was hopeless, when his young master threw something into his arms again, he expected Ai Ai to say, "Young master, young master, can I take these things back to the inn before coming over? Lu

Xiaogong looked at the things that were about to reach Lin An's chin, and waved his hands compassionately, "That's fine, you take the things back first."

After getting approval, Lin An hugged the things and ran away in a hurry.

"Uncle Fu, shall we continue shopping?"

Lu Xiaogong looked at Uncle Fu who was standing aside with a knife in his arms, and asked for his opinion.

The corner of Uncle Fu's mouth twitched slightly, "Young Master, you are happy."

"Then let's go."

Su Mingyi was hanging not far behind Lu Xiaogong, and Anyi was by his side the whole time, quietly Play as a qualified minion.

An Yi didn't understand why the leader wanted to follow the father and son of the other people. If he wanted to talk about seeking revenge, it didn't seem like it.

Although he didn't understand, but as a hidden guard, what the master asked him to do, he just had to obey the orders.

Even if the master ordered him to go up to the street and deal with the people in front of him, he would go up without saying a word.

Of course, as a single guard who never had a sweetheart, he couldn't understand what a man who suddenly had a crush on was thinking.

Seeing Lin An leave, An Yi, who had been bored for a long time, proposed, "My lord, they are missing one person, shall we go forward?"

Su Mingyi, who was worrying about how to get in touch with that man, glanced at the strong An Yi, His eyes suddenly lit up, and he tried to put a sincere smile on his face.

But with such a simple expression, he failed several times. Su Mingyi was not discouraged. He imitated in his heart the character he had in the past few years when he hadn't encountered any major changes. Soon, a sunny smile appeared on his face. face.

His temperament has undergone a great change.

"Let's go, let's go there."

An Yi was so frightened by Su Mingyi's smile that his body trembled. He felt that the teacher's smile was a bit sinister at this time, and there was always a feeling that someone was going to be in trouble.

Su Mingyi quickly caught up with the father and son who were shopping, and was the first to say hello, "What a coincidence, we meet again." The sudden