Chapter 92

Chapter 92

"Nonsense, you are the only friend of mine now."

He didn't regard Mu Mingjiang as his friend, that brat.

He is an old monster in a child's skin, does he really want to run off to be friends with a three-year-old?

The old monster Lu Xiaogong forgot that the real three-year-old kid beside him was also.

"Let's go, let's go play."

Lu Xiaogong pulled Xie Mingrui, found a corner where there were no people, and played puzzles with him.

Looking at the jigsaw puzzle in his hand, Lu Xiaogong glanced at the kid who was doing it seriously, feeling a little baffled.

You know, these boring things, when he was at home, cheap mother forced him to play and he didn't want to play. I didn't expect to play with a kid who only saw each other today.

It's all because the little kid looks so pitiful, which makes him feel unbearable.

Lu Xiaogong pushed the pot in his heart.

But this little boy's puzzles are quite fast, fast and good, and he can tell that his IQ is not low at a glance.

On the first day of kindergarten, a group of children spent playing, eating, sleeping, and playing again.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, when it was time for the kindergarten to leave school, a large number of parents poured into the kindergarten, and each child was called and taken away by his own parents.

After sending Lu Xiaogong to the kindergarten, Grandpa Xiao and Grandma Xiao were afraid that he would not get used to it, so they didn't go back, but waited in the kindergarten. Xu Guizhi didn't go back either, only Papa Xiao, who couldn't leave the company, hurried back to the company after negotiating with the principal about the donation.

Soon Teacher Zhang called Lu Xiaogong's name, and when he left the classroom, he was greeted by Grandma Xiao's warm embrace, "Come on, my dear grandson, let grandma hug me, I won't see you for a day, grandma will miss you to death "

Lu Xiaogong was hugged by Grandma Xiao, while Grandpa Xiao and Mother Xiao looked at them and smiled.

After a while, Xu Guizhi said, "Mom and Dad, let's go back first. Xiao Gong is also hungry after staying in the kindergarten for a day.

" Zhi, you go and drive."

Thinking of her good grandson, Grandma Xiao didn't want to find fault with Xu Guizhi, and they didn't bring a driver with them today, so they had to let Xu Guizhi drive.

"Okay, I'll drive first."

Xu Guizhi left first, Grandma Xiao walked slowly behind with the child in her arms, and Grandpa Xiao followed beside her.

The four left the kindergarten. Before Lu Xiaogong left, he turned his head for one last look, only to find that Xie Mingrui was looking up at them with envy and longing in his eyes.

Parents came to pick up the other children, but he was the only one who looked so pitiful.

Lu Xiaogong's heart suddenly twitched, and Xie Mingrui quickly lowered his head.

The huge kindergarten soon emptied, and only some children whose parents hadn't come were arranged in the security room.

After a while, a person in a hurry came to pick up his own children until the last one was left.