Chapter 83

Chapter 83

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Lu Xiaogong knew that he was speaking too fast. He changed his mind and immediately thought of a reason to deal with it.

Sure enough, Wei Siming's expression froze, "How did my benefactor know?" "

You were talking in your sleep last night."

"So that's it!" He suddenly realized, "Then what did I say last night?"

Wei Siming revealed He gave a bright smile, which was a bit different from the previous smirk, but looked a bit like Su Mingyi from the previous world.

For a moment, he almost saw the two as one person.

"It's nothing, it's just some mess." Lu Xiaogong, who failed to do it successfully, was in a bad mood, and didn't want to talk to him, "Get up, it's getting late." Liar

! They are all liars!

One, two, three, with aggressive physiques, rushing to do the work of receiving!

And they all have the same bad temper, they like to bully him on the bed.

Simply don't overdo it!

"My back is sore, and I need a benefactor to kiss me to get up." Wei Siming touched his waist, looked at Lu Xiaogong's lips, and the hint was obvious.

Lu Xiaogong sneered, Wei Siming only had a backache, and he was about to die, no matter what he said, he was pressed all night by a man who was taller and stronger than him.

"My back hurts too, am I still ready to get up now?"

Lu Xiaogong thumped his waist indiscriminately.

Eating a tiger penis is not enough for this person to ask for it, but that side is so hungry and thirsty as if he has never seen a man before! Just like the two men in front.

"Benefactor, do you mean that I want to kiss you?" Wei Siming's eyes lit up, and he immediately leaned over to kiss him.

Lu Xiaogong pushed his face away in disgust, and said angrily, "What are you kissing, get up quickly.

" ."

Wei Siming was amused in his heart, thinking that he went too far last night and pissed off his benefactor.

"That's right, I'm just so ruthless and unreasonable to make trouble. Hang ruthless."

Lu Xiaogong turned over and got up, and soon dressed neatly.

"Since you have recovered your memory, when are you going to leave?"

Wei Siming paused when he got up, and looked at him incredulously, "Senpai, you want to drive me away?"

Lu Xiaogong frowned, turned to look He explained, "I didn't mean that, but you can't stay in this small Shenjia Village forever, your identity is not ordinary at first glance. Also, since you have recovered your memory, don't call me benefactor anymore , change the name."

It always feels weird to be called a benefactor.

"Then what should I call you?" Wei Siming was extremely reluctant, he sat up from the bed, and the next moment his face couldn't help twisting, a certain overused part was touched, and it hurt a little.

"It's called..." Lu Xiaogong frowned, what's the name is a problem, he doesn't want to continue to use the original owner's name.

After thinking about it for a while, he said, "Call me Xiao Gong."