Chapter 71

Chapter 71

"It's the protagonist attacking Wei Siming."

"Just this one?" Lu Xiaogong looked at the man in black who was still sitting where he was staring at him.

"That's right." The system replied.

"Huh?" Lu Xiaogong was a little surprised, "No, system, why did you arrange a man's body for me as the protagonist of the strategy? It stands to reason that it should be better to use the identity of a brother?

" I thought I wanted to attack the protagonist Shou.

"If the host is willing, it's not impossible to change your brother's body."

"No! You don't need to change it, it's fine now."

A man with a big belly, one hand on his waist, one hand Lovingly touching the baby in his belly, just thinking about this scene, Lu Xiaogong shivered.

Nima, forget about having a baby.

Although in the previous life, in the previous life, he who wanted to be a victim ended up as a gong.

but! Compared with having children, he would rather be a gong.

Besides, he may not continue to be forced to play the offensive with tears in his life. After all, Wei Siming is an offensive in the plot, which is quite different from the male lead in romance novels.

The attributes given by the author can't be said to be reversed, can they be reversed?

Thinking of this, Lu Xiaogong was immediately happy, and he smiled at Wei Siming.

Well, this man looks really pleasing to the eye.

As for the fact that he felt that he no longer liked this type of man, he had already forgotten about it.

The man in black was dazzled by his smile, and his expression was in a trance for a moment. The ice cube face that was always serious and unsmiling subconsciously evoked a slight arc towards the person in front of him.

It looks a little silly.

But Lu Xiaogong didn't see it, he put on his clothes and walked to the river, his shadow was reflected in the water.

Looking at the face that was still skinny and pale, Lu Xiaogong was worried, could his beauty come back?

Or is this body ugly?

Lu Xiaogong was shocked, this is absolutely impossible! He hurriedly asked the system, "System, is the shell you chose for me a flirtatious and cheap one?" "

Yes, what's the matter?" The system was puzzled.

"Why does this face look so ugly?" Although he got an affirmative answer, Lu Xiaogong was still worried.

"Don't worry host, the original owner is malnourished, you take good care of it in the future, your pretty face will come back soon."

Knowing what he was worried about, the system comforted him.

It didn't forget why the host was willing to do tasks with him in the first place.

It was to find an old Gong with good looks, money and figure.

Although, until now, he has not fulfilled his wish, but the system will not deal with the host's things at will, such as giving him a coquettish and cheap body in each world.

Hearing what the system said, Lu Xiaogong felt relieved for the time being.

However, given that the original owner's family was so poor, it was a bit difficult to eat and drink well.