Chapter 33

Chapter 33 The Domineering President's Pretty Assistant

Time passed by, Lu Xiaogong obediently stayed at home with the two old people for three days, until he felt that he was about to get moldy.

"System, let's go for a walk."

"Host, you can make up your own mind about this kind of thing, you don't need to discuss it with me."

"All right." Lu Xiaogong shrugged, and he just said it casually. What to discuss.

When Lu Xiaogong went downstairs, Mother Lu was alone in the hall, and he said hello, "Mom, I'm going out for a walk, and I won't be back for lunch." Mother Lu didn't even look up, "Okay, remember to come

back Have dinner."

"I see, Mom."

Lu Xiaogong didn't plan to go far, so he didn't drive.

After playing for a long time, Lu Xiaogong touched his stomach, "System, I'm a little hungry." The

system, "..." When you're hungry, go foraging for food. Why are you telling it?

Although complaining in his heart, the system still made a good system conscientiously and pointed the way for Lu Xiaogong, "Host, there is a snack street nearby, do you want to go there?" "Where is it?" Lu Xiaogong stretched his

neck Looking around, I didn't see the snack street mentioned by the system at all.

But he could smell the aroma from the barbecue, Lu Xiaogong swallowed subconsciously.

He also liked to eat barbecue in the past. When he was still in the original world, he liked to go to the barbecue stall downstairs of his house from time to time, order a plate of food, buy a few bottles of cold beer, and then have a meal. The taste is not to mention enjoying.

But since transmigrating into this world, he has never touched these things again. After all, he is being fed by the hero every day, even if he wants to eat, he can't spare time.

"Cross the alley in front and you will be there."

Lu Xiaogong walked in the direction the system said, and saw the entrance of the alley in its mouth. The alley was a bit dark, and there were few people walking around, it looked like a person who could eat. Human Behemoth.

Lu Xiaogong rubbed the goosebumps that appeared on his body at an unknown time, and asked the system, "Is there no other way? This place looks a bit scary!" "Yes, but you have to go there from other

places You have to go a long way, this road is the closest, host, do you want to go another way?"

Lu Xiaogong thought for a while, "Forget it, it's too troublesome, let's go here. Anyway, the sky is bright and sunny, so it shouldn't be too late. What's going to happen?"

He subconsciously quickened his pace as he spoke, and after walking more than ten meters away, Lu Xiaogong heard the sound of "da da da" footsteps coming from behind him, as if several people walked in behind him this alley.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer to him, for some reason, Lu Xiaogong's heart suddenly tensed up, and his sense of crisis clamored.

The system also suddenly screamed at this moment, "Host, run! The people behind are malicious to you, and they are here for you!"

Hearing the system's cry, Lu Xiaogong ran away without thinking too much.

Seeing his movement, the people behind simply stopped trying to hide it, raised their legs and chased after him.