Chapter 48

Chapter 48

As soon as Lu Xiaogong opened his eyes, he found that Lin Yijing in his arms was staring at him. Seeing him open his eyes

, he showed an innocent smile, "Dad, are you awake ?

" He slept well and had no dreams all night, "Okay, Jing'er, get up quickly, Daddy will take you out to play today." " Really?" Lin Yijing cheered and quickly got up from the bed, "Daddy, we really want to go out to play Is it?" "Of course it's true, doesn't Jing'er trust Daddy?" Lu Xiaogong pretended to be crying. Sure enough, Lin Yijing panicked when he saw it, he quickly stood up from the bed, touched Lu Xiaogong's cheek with his small hand, "Daddy doesn't cry, Jinger trusts Daddy the most!" Lu Xiaogong was amused by his appearance as a young man, His expression couldn't hold back anymore, he burst out laughing, he patted his head, "Jing'er is so good." Lin Yijing's expression was a little confused, he didn't know what his father was laughing at, but he knew that his father was praising him , So he imitated Lu Xiaogong, touched his father's head with his small hand, and said, "Daddy is also very good." " Hahahaha!" Lu Xiaogong smiled and bent over. After laughing out loud, Lu Xiaogong hugged him off the bed, "Jing'er, let's get up and wash up first, go down to eat something later, and then Daddy will take you out to play, okay?" " Okay Daddy." Just as Lu Xiaogong finished dressing Lin Yijing, there was a knock on the door, "Young Master, have you woke up with the young master?" It was Lin An's voice. "It's Lin An, Jing Er and I have already woken up." Lu Xiaogong put Lin Yijing down, "Jing Er stands here obediently, and Daddy will open the door for Uncle Lin An." "Okay Daddy." Lin Yijing responded obediently Dao, as expected, stood motionless in place.

After the two of them finished washing, Lu Xiaogong took the bamboo hat and put it on his head, and the gauze immediately covered his provocative face.

Holding Lin Yijing in his arms, "Come on, let's go down to eat."

The father and son were full of energy, compared to Su Mingyi who lived next door to them, his condition was not so good.

He hasn't slept all night since he peeped next door and saw something he shouldn't have seen. As long as he closes his eyes, the beautiful scenery that he captured last night will appear in front of his eyes.

A fairy-like appearance, fair and tender skin, and... that indescribable secret.

Since taking that medicine five years ago, Su Mingyi's body reacted very coldly to desire, or it didn't respond at all.

However, the body that had been unresponsive reacted again and again when he recalled the scene he saw before, so that he had to exercise time and time again to suppress the weird feeling.

Su Mingyi felt that he was going crazy, he actually rejected countless beautiful women, and had feelings for a man, especially that man was a married man with a child.

Even if that man's face is more beautiful than any woman he has ever seen, it can't hide that he is a man!

He could see clearly last night that the other person's chest was flat, and his... that... capital was stronger than all the men he had ever seen.

Thinking of that scene, Su Mingyi's nosebleed, which was finally stopped, flowed out again.

Seeing this, An Yi at the side asked with concern, "Master, do you need your subordinates to invite a doctor?"

Su Mingyi gave him a fierce look, with murderous intent in his eyes, "No need."

An Yi was caught by this murderous intent. His whole body trembled with a stare, he hastily lowered his head, today's leader is extremely moody, he seems to deal with it carefully, "But your body..." "My body is fine