Chapter 14

Chapter 14

When Lu Xiaogong returned to the office, Secretary Wu was waiting for him in his place.

Seeing him, he waved to him, "Xiao Lu, come here, I have something to tell you." "

What's the matter, Sister Wu?" In front of the secretary.

Secretary Wu took a deep look at him, took out a document from under his arm, and handed it to him.

"From tomorrow onwards, you will be the boss's personal assistant, officially. Congratulations, Xiao Lu, you have officially become a regular."

Although this change to a regular is a bit weird, Secretary Wu has not figured out what his boss is thinking until now, and also It's not easy to remind Xiao Lu anything, she can only let him ask for his own blessing in her heart.

Speaking, Secretary Wu patted Lu Xiaogong on the shoulder, not sure whether it was out of worry or relief. In short, she has a good impression of this young man who looks better than her.

Secretary Wu is tall, at 1.75 meters, taller than many men. Putting on high heels, standing next to Lu Xiaogong who is about 1.8 meters tall, he looks not at all inferior. Even if he pats Lu Xiaogong on the shoulder, it won't make others feel weird. But that was just someone else, Lu Xiaogong who was patted on the shoulder suddenly was a little surprised, but surprise was nothing but surprise, he didn't pay attention to this matter. What he cared more about was what Secretary Wu said just now. "Sister Wu, is what you said true? I was made a regular? And also became the life assistant next to the president?" Lu Xiaogong quickly flipped through the documents after taking over the documents from Secretary Wu. After reading the content, he suddenly raised his head to look at Secretary Wu, with almost uncontrollable excitement and a trace of surprise in his eyes. Lu Xiaogong never expected to be promoted to a regular position suddenly. He thought that he should be like everyone else. The probationary period is three months. During these three months, he must perform well. You will be able to take root in the male lead's company, and you will have a lot of opportunities to attack the male lead in the future.

Unexpectedly, he was made a regular after only working for half a month? Moreover, he didn't seem to have done anything extraordinary in the past half month, except for the two unintentional encounters with Mr. President at the elevator door and bathroom.

Could it be that the male protagonist thought he was pleasing to the eye, that's why he made him a regular in advance? And mentioned him as his life assistant?

Life assistant, although Lu Xiaogong has never done this before, he knows what kind of position it is.

This is a position that needs to take care of others personally, and the person he has to take care of is also the target of his strategy.

Not only will he be able to approach the male lead openly and aboveboard in the future, he may even be able to enter the room!

If you can enter the room, are you afraid that you won't have the chance to climb into the male lead's bed?

Hey hey hey!

Is there anything more perfect than this?

What is it called? This is called getting the moon first.

Just thinking about it, Lu Xiaogong felt elated.

"Yes, Xiao Lu, you have not only been promoted to a regular position in advance, but also promoted to the president's life assistant. Also, starting tomorrow, you will move to work in the president's office. You have to do a good job, Xiao Lu." "