Chapter 116

Chapter 116

"Xiao Gong, wake up, today is the day you go back to the country, I have already helped you clean up, if you don't get up, it will be too late, get up quickly." Mu Mingjiang pulled the reluctant

Xiao Gong up, had breakfast, Send him to the airport,

"Just send it here."

He smiled and waved to him, and walked into the security check without hesitation.

"Don't, don't go!"

The man walking forward seemed to have not heard his call, and walked further and further away, and finally disappeared.

The man on the bed with his eyes closed was sweating profusely, looked restless, and shook his head desperately.

After a while, he opened his eyes suddenly, jumped up from the bed, wiped the sweat from his forehead with lingering fear, and muttered to himself, "I dreamed of him again."

He got off the bed with bare feet, walked to the window, lit a A cigarette, took a deep drag.

In front of that person, he never smoked, because the person said that smoking is harmful to health.

He does not smoke himself, nor is he allowed to smoke. But that person has left and is gone , who cares whether

he smokes or not?

, Is he still alive now, can he still look at him every day, watch him happily eat the meals he cooked, watch him commute to work every day,

but there is no if, that person a year ago It's gone.

Disappeared in the boundless sea.

Like everyone else on the plane, no bones remained.

When he first heard the news, Mu Mingjiang didn't know how he got through it. He only knew that at that moment, his heart died, and he was with that person.

Then he returned home in a hurry to attend his funeral.

Many people came to his funeral, including him, Xie Mingrui, Su Hongye, and various relatives and friends, even Xiao Gong's biological parents.

There are many other heavyweights.

Later he found out that he didn't know how to secretly send the formula of the anti-cancer drug back to the country without telling the people of the country.

If he didn't die, it must be a great honor, but he died, people die like a lamp, what's the use of these things

? Xiao Gong comes back, so that he will not have any accidents and he will live well.

Uncle Xiao has been comforting her with red eyes, saying that it's not her fault, it's fate.

Mu Mingjiang heard that Aunt Xu fainted several times on the day she found out about Xiao Gong's accident, and even Uncle Xiao almost collapsed.

Xie Mingrui's face was numb, like a walking dead, while Hongye, who grew up with them, fainted from crying.

As for Xiao Gong's biological parents, the woman kept crying, retribution, retribution, but why didn't retribution go to her, why did it go to her only son.

Seeing all this, Mu Mingjiang felt dull. After attending Xiao Gong's funeral, he left Country C and returned to the apartment where they had lived together in Country C for more than four years. All the things that did not fall were packed and brought back to the country.