Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Lu Xiaogong looked at the hand on the back of his hand and fell into deep thought. Was he being too polite to this person? So it caused the other party to be bold?

Lu Xiaogong played chess with Su Mingyi in the end, but he didn't expect that the opponent would start to be dishonest.

From time to time, she touched his fingers, and now she pressed her hand on his hand.

Lu Xiaogong twitched hard, but he didn't twitch.

"Master Su, what are you trying to do?" Lu Xiaogong's brows and eyes were sullen.

Su Mingyi didn't seem to notice, "I see that your chess skills are too bad, you need to teach by hand." "

This is how you teach by hand?" Lu Xiaogong put his eyes on the overlapping hands of the two, and the anger in his voice could hardly be suppressed. live.

If he doesn't have a clearing mission, it's okay to accept this man, after all, he has a good face and a good figure.

However, he still wants points, and he doesn't want to be deducted points.

"That's right, as the name suggests, I teach you how to play chess by holding your hand."

Su Mingyi completely forgot his face. After realizing his thoughts on this man, Su Mingyi gave it all up. What is face? As long as he can embrace a beauty, he can do anything shameless.

After all, he has broken through the moral bottom line and peeped at this person every night.

Before meeting this person, Su Mingyi never thought that he would have such a day.

Sooner or later, he will take this person down and make him fall in love with him willingly.

As for his wife.

Heh, it won't be too late to solve it by then,

Su Mingyi's eyes are full of gloom, and his eyes are as dark as ink.

Lu Xiaogong smiled angrily at his shamelessness, he didn't wear a bamboo hat to cover his face, the beauty smiled angrily, which immediately seduced Su Mingyi who was opposite him.

Lu Xiaogong got up suddenly, put his hands on the chessboard, leaned slightly, and looked down at Su Mingyi.

The face slowly moved towards him.

boom! boom! boom!

As Lu Xiaogong got closer and closer, Su Mingyi's heart beat faster and faster, as if the next moment, it was about to jump out of his chest and fall into the hands of the person in front of him.

Su Mingyi was so nervous that he couldn't blink his eyes, only his eyelashes trembled uncomfortably. As the beautiful and beautiful face of the person in front of him got closer and closer, Su Mingyi couldn't help closing his eyes.

Is he going to kiss him?

As soon as Su Mingyi thought, a huge force suddenly came from his face, he didn't notice it for a moment, and fell on his back.

Lu Xiaogong retracted his fist and blew.

Looking at the panda eyes on the opponent's face, the anger he had been holding for a day disappeared immediately.

Before the other party could react, Lu Xiaogong stepped forward and grabbed the other party's collar, dragged it directly to the door and threw it, and then closed the door. After doing all this, Lu Xiaogong felt refreshed.