Chapter 93

Chapter 93

Before he could say anything, he heard a murmuring sound first, his eyes wandered for a moment, and finally Lu Xiaogong's eyes fixed on the child's stomach in front of him.

Xie Mingrui lowered his head even lower, his ears were red, and he looked very embarrassed.

Lu Xiaogong frowned slightly, and anger welled up in his heart, and once again accused Xie Mingrui's irresponsible parents in his heart.

He didn't ask any more questions, pulled the person to his place, and took out his little pink schoolbag. In addition to the books issued by the kindergarten, there were some snacks stuffed for him by Liu Ma in the compartment. School is hungry, and now comes in handy.

Lu Xiaogong took out two small cakes baked by Mama Liu, stuffed them into Xie Mingrui's hands, and said softly, "This is for you." Xie Mingrui took a fancy to the

cake in his hand and was at a loss, Lu Xiaogong saw it, " Are we good friends? Good friends have to share with each other, you can eat quickly."

Xie Mingrui is still young and doesn't know what self-esteem is. Hearing what a good friend said, he immediately picked up the small cake and gobbled it up. Lu Xiaogong saw it Distressed, "Eat slowly, if it's not enough for me, I can give it to you." The little

red leaf girl next to her suddenly stretched out a hand, "Brother Xiao, I want to eat too."

Lu Xiaogong looked at her little girl. Fat hands, upset in his heart, this little girl is almost overweight, and she still wants to eat, but he still took out one and put it in her hand, "I can only eat one, if you eat too much, Aunt Min will scold you Yes."

"Then why can he eat two? Doesn't his mother scold him?" The little girl pointed at Xie Mingrui innocently and asked.

Xie Mingrui stopped eating, and Lu Xiaogong patted her little hand, "Don't point your fingers at others, it's impolite, and call Brother Xie, don't let him. Brother Xie is hungry." That's why he can eat more, his mother won't scold him, you've already had breakfast, and Aunt Min will scold you if you eat cakes." "

I see, brother thank you, how are you!" The little girl still listened very well In response to Lu Xiaogong's words, he obediently withdrew his little hand, and politely called out Xie Mingrui.

Although she doesn't like this little brother very much, she thinks he has robbed her brother Xiao.

Xie Mingrui is not very good at dealing with others, and he just nodded shyly when he heard her greeting.

"Hello."

The voice was lower than that of a mosquito. Lu Xiaogong sighed in his heart. He pointed to the little girl, "Her name is Su Hongye. You can call her Sister Hongye from now on." "Sister Hongye

.

" Quiet, but better than yesterday. Lu Xiaogong couldn't force too much, after all, the child knew that he had suffered a lot.

It is not impossible to develop a shy and inferior character.

I don't know what happened to his parents, Lu Xiaogong wanted to find out, but thinking that he and Xie Mingrui are not familiar with each other, it's not good to talk about it rashly, and the other party doesn't seem to be able to say a few words this day , it is still a bit difficult to ask.

Taking a look at his small body, Lu Xiaogong sighed, he is still too small to do anything conveniently.

Xie Mingrui quickly finished eating the two small cakes in his hands, eating them carefully, even reluctant to throw away the crumbs.