Chapter 76

Chapter 76

"Let's go Erlu, let's go to the clothing store and buy some clothes for you."

Since the protagonist attacked his house, he has been wearing the original owner's clothes that don't fit well, which is pitiful to say the least.

Since he earned one hundred taels today, Lu Xiaogong was not stingy, and planned to buy him several sets of outfits, from inside to outside.

"Okay." Erlu was still the taciturn Erlu. He listened to what the benefactor said, without refuting at all.

On the way to the clothing store, Lu Xiaogong saw the protagonist Shou selling something on the side of the street. He fixed his eyes and found that it was green tofu.

This thing should be called fairy tofu in modern times.

Unexpectedly, the protagonist Shou would do it, Lu Xiaogong was amazed.

And it's quite popular.

Lu Xiaogong only took a few glances, then looked away.

Even though the fairy tofu is made exclusively by the protagonist himself, it can't be sold for a lot of money.

At most seven or eight copper coins a catty, and the people here are just looking for novelty, Lu Xiaogong has not forgotten that he is now a person with a huge amount of money, one hundred taels. With the protagonist in hand, getting rid of poverty and becoming prosperous is not a dream.

Lu Xiaogong smiled, grabbed Wei Siming's hand, and happily passed by the protagonist's booth.

Shen Zi really seemed to be aware of it, and looked up at them while he was busy, but in the end he only saw two somewhat familiar figures from the back.

Being held by the hand suddenly, Wei Siming froze for a moment, he didn't know where to put his hands and feet, and he almost tripped over him.

Seeing the two holding hands, his heart beat faster and faster and more violently.

Looking sideways at the person beside him, he wanted to be held by this person until the end of time.

But the happy time is always short, soon the ready-to-wear store arrived, Lu Xiaogong let go of Wei Siming's hand, and stepped in.

At this time, there was no one in the clothing store. Seeing Lu Xiaogong and Wei Siming, the shopkeeper rushed out to greet him, "What do you two want?"

Lu Xiaogong pointed to Wei Siming, "Find him some suitable outfits, Take three sets of strong clothes and three sets of ordinary clothes, with better materials, no coarse linen, and as for the color, black, crow blue or purple are fine." He remembered that when he saw

Wei Siming for the first time, the other party was wearing a suit . A black suit.

With the other person's appearance, it should be suitable to wear dark clothes.

The original owner's clothes looked a little nondescript on him, and I don't know how much the second donkey's appearance has been lowered.

"Okay, wait a moment, customer." The shopkeeper looked at Wei Siming several times before turning around and entering the room. After a while, he came out with a pile of clothes.

It was exactly the colors that Lu Xiaogong asked for just now.

"Guest officer, these are all clothes that meet your requirements. Which one do you think is suitable?"

The shopkeeper put the clothes on the table, and Lu Xiaogong pulled Wei Siming forward, "Come on, Erlu, whichever you like is fine." Take it."

All Wei Siming's attention was on the person next to him, where did he get the energy to choose clothes? He randomly picked out a few clothes and put them aside, "That's all."