Chapter 43

Chapter 43

But in the final analysis, Lin Chengyan was responsible for the reason why Wuying Villa was destroyed by the hero.

Even Lu Xiaogong felt that what he did was nothing serious.

The male protagonist's sister-in-law, Lu Xiaogong's current bride in name, is named Shu Yufu.

As introduced in the plot, Shu Yufu has a dignified and gentle personality. She is the eldest lady of a scholarly family, but in the end she married Su Mingjing who had saved her life.

That is, the male lead's elder brother who died in the disaster of extermination.

Shu Yufu has been influenced by various books since she was a child, and coupled with her background in a scholarly family, she looks quiet and gentle.

It is fundamentally different from the heroic women in the world, at least Lin Chengyan has never seen such a woman.

Since childhood, Lin Chengyan has seen a lot of extremely violent Jianghu women, and he really has no feelings for these women.

For example, Lin Chengyan's own sister, Lin Qingyue.

Lin Qingyue looked like a celestial being, but she whipped people at every turn, destroying her celestial spirit.

Sometimes, when Lin Qingyue was upset, even her elder brother Lin Chengyan would smoke.

Unruly, capricious and unreasonable, that's what she was talking about.

Although she is known as a fairy in the Jianghu world, she is as famous as a fairy for her bad temper.

In terms of appearance, one of the two brothers and sisters of the Lin family looks better than the other.

One is recognized as the most beautiful man in the world, and the other is recognized as a fairy in the world.

After all, their father, Lin Jiantong, was also a well-known handsome son in the world when he was young.

And their mother, Sikong Qinyue, was the number one beauty when she was young. For some reason, the two fell in love with Mung Dou.

So they became a couple. I heard that when they got married, there were more than half of unmarried young heroes and heroines in Jianghu. I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

But that's the past, so I won't talk about it.

Lin Chengyan's title of the most beautiful man in the Jianghu was given to him when he was 14 or 15 years old when he went out to explore the Jianghu.

When Lin Chengyan first came out of the rivers and lakes, he was innocent and loved to laugh.

Maybe it's because the whole family has good looks. When he went out, he didn't realize that his looks might cause him trouble.

So no pretense was done.

Because of their knowledge of martial arts, most of the women in the Jianghu are bold and bold, and they are careless in doing things, no worse than men.

Seeing such a handsome young man suddenly, of course he would not let go of the opportunity. It is a trivial matter to strike up a conversation, and some of them even touched him directly.

This frightened Lin Chengyan who was still young. In his opinion, these old women are much more terrifying than monsters.

Isn't an unmarried woman in her twenties an old woman in the eyes of Lin Chengyan, who is only fourteen or fifteen years old?