Chapter 70

Chapter 70

The system was still gloating from the sidelines, "Look, let you call me ugly, do you know how ugly you are now?" "Shut up,

you."

"Host, I won't love you anymore.

" Xiao Gong was not in the mood to talk nonsense with the system, he looked at the little water in the water tank that could barely cover the bottom of the tank, and fell into deep thought.

I'm afraid it's not enough for a bucket of water, right?

With his current appearance, let alone one bucket of water, even ten buckets of water can't wash him clean.

As for carrying water...

he looks so weak that he could fall over with a single wind blow, so go out to carry water?

That is totally unrealistic.

Lu Xiaogong flipped through his memory. In his memory, there seemed to be a small river in Shenjia Village, and the women and brothers in the village usually washed their clothes there.

This is not the time for everyone to wash clothes, so there should be no one by the river?

Then if he went to take a bath in the river, he should not be found.

If it doesn't work, just find a hidden place, and it's such a happy decision.

Lu Xiaogong went back to the bedroom, rummaged through the original owner's clothes, and after searching for a long time, he found a pair of clean clothes that didn't look so tattered. He hugged the clothes and almost floated towards the river.

Lu Xiaogong is very thankful that the wind is sunny now, otherwise if there is some wind, he is afraid that he will be blown away.

He met many villagers along the way, and those villagers looked at him as if they were looking at something terrible, full of surprise, even if a few wanted to say hello to him, they just moved their lips a few times and dared not make a sound.

The original owner's popularity in this village is not very good. After all, he is a scholar, and it is normal for Qing Gao to look down on these mud-legged people in the village.

Usually the villagers dare not approach him.

So when he was emptied by Shen Dazhuang's family, no one reminded him.

Lu Xiaogong followed the noble personality of the original owner, and did not greet others hastily.

Scaring others is a small matter, exposing yourself is a big matter.

Change does not happen overnight. Sudden changes will make others aware of the abnormality. After all, not everyone is a fool.

What's more, there is Shen Zizhen, a time traveler in this village. Once he shows something wrong and hears it in his ears, who knows if the protagonist Shou will think of it?

Lu Xiaogong swayed slowly to the river, but there was no one on the river at this hour.

He looked around, but saw no one.

Very good, Lu Xiaogong is satisfied.

He found a clean big rock, put the clean clothes on it, took off his dirty clothes, and threw them aside casually.

Lu Xiaogong took a look at his body, um, it was different from the thinness on his body, the familiar weight in a certain place was almost the same as in the previous few worlds.