Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Overbearing President Pretty Assistant

Bai Wanming was not the only one who was troubled by Li Yueru, but also Lu Xiaogong.

Why did the female supporting role suddenly come back? Obviously the plot hasn't started yet.

The plot of this world is clearly that the supporting actress Li Yueru returned to the country after the heroine and the hero got married, what's the situation now?

Distraught, Lu Xiaogong called out in his heart, "System!"

"Host, I'm here."

"What's the matter with the female supporting role? Shouldn't she be staying abroad at this time? Why did she come back suddenly?" "

Host , I don't know either!"

Lu Xiaogong leaned against the car, kicked his feet absent-mindedly, his eyebrows were tightly wrinkled, and there was no trace of the usual smile left on his face, only the dissatisfaction in his heart. untie.

"I don't know, I don't know! I don't know what to ask, what's the use of you!" Hearing the system's words, Lu Xiaogong became angry immediately, and even raised his voice several times.

The system is not angry, it knows that this is the first task of its own host, it is very important to both it and the host, so the host will be so anxious when it finds that things are not going according to the plot.

In fact, it was as anxious as Lu Xiaogong.

"Host, wait, I'll go through the plot first."

It stands to reason that the female supporting role didn't appear so soon. Could it be that something unexpected happened?

The system dug out the plot of this world from its own database, and after a quick look, its entire oval face wrinkled.

"Host, the plot says that the female lead has been staying abroad for the past few years. As for whether she has come back halfway, it is not written. She didn't get the news until the male lead and the female lead got back together for a period of time. Then she got on the plane immediately After returning from abroad, she has been devoted to making troubles for the heroine, sowing discord between the heroine and the heroine. In the end, the matter was revealed, and the Li family behind her was taken care of by the hero. The Li family went bankrupt, and all the Li family members were forcibly sent away by the hero. Going abroad, Li Yueru's fate abroad is not good. But the specific situation is not mentioned in the plot."

Hearing the system's words, Lu Xiaogong's eyebrows furrowed even tighter.

He knows what the system said. After all, he is also someone who has watched the plot several times, but knowing it is of no use.

I don't know what went wrong now, but the female supporting role came back early.

Now it is not far from the start of the plot, and the female supporting role is returning to China at this time. It is impossible to come back to visit relatives in time, right?

etc!

Visiting relatives?

Lu Xiaogong's eyes lit up, "System, do you think it's possible for the female partner to just come back from abroad to visit relatives, and then go abroad again after a while?" "

Hmm..." The system thought for a while, "It's possible, but Not necessarily."

"Is that so?" Lu Xiaogong's eyes dimmed instantly, and even he himself thought it was impossible, after all, the timing of the female lead's return to China was too coincidental, so he couldn't allow him to think too much .