Chapter 28

Chapter 28

After Li Jiayu was summoned back, he went non-stop to solve problems for his immediate boss.

And Bai Wanming was still having a headache about what dress Lu Xiaogong was going to wear tonight.

He had already decided that he would take the young man to the Hongmen Banquet in the evening.

With his protection, nothing would happen to the young man, and he couldn't wait to announce the existence of the young man to the world.

Bai Wanming's slender and fair fingers tapped on the black sandalwood table, his eyes narrowed slightly, with a look of serious thinking, his fingers matched the table, and the fusion of black and white gave people a different visual impact .

Those who didn't know thought he was thinking about some major life event, but in fact, he was just worrying about such trivial things as what clothes the young man wore at night.

President Bai, who had never dealt with these matters before, decided to leave the matter to his special assistant who was busy as a top when he came back.

Li Jiayu, who had received a call from the president to increase his workload, almost couldn't hold back the smile on his face. However, no one else is the boss, he is just a part-time worker, and he has to listen to the boss's orders.

Li Jiayu took the time to find a famous stylist for his immediate superior, and after throwing the contact number, he ignored it.

He is busy.

After making an appointment with the stylist, Bai Wanming left the work and took the young man to find the stylist himself.

At night, S city.

There is a lot of traffic, and the lights are feasting.

The neon lights of various colors are constantly flashing, making the city look like a fairyland.

Bai Wanming and Lu Xiaogong drove to the Li family's old house, handed over the car to the driver, and walked to the hall together.

At this time, the banquet hall of the Li family was already full of people. They each held a glass of wine, and they gathered together in twos and threes, talking and laughing happily, drinking and toasting.

The orange, yellow and red wines were gently shaken in the transparent crystal glasses, shining a different kind of light under the light.

Bai Wanming and Lu Xiaogong came late, and as soon as they stepped into the gate, they were caught by many sharp-eyed people.

Today, Bai Wanming is still the same as before, wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a blue tie, and his hair is meticulously combed, making him look a bit colder than before.

Lu Xiaogong, who was standing beside him, was wearing a red suit jacket of the same style, with a vest of the same color inside, the waistcoat was slim and showed a slim waist.

And the red color made his skin whiter. His black hair, gorgeous facial features, and a faint smile on his face made him look like a seductive goblin.

This black and red, one cold and one hot handsome man with different styles quickly became the focus of the audience.

Bai Wanming's face was no secret in the upper class, but the people present were more interested in the young man beside him.

And in the corner, a man who looked somewhat similar to Lu Xiaogong but looked much more stable than him frowned when he saw him enter the banquet hall.