Chapter 90

Chapter 90

"My dear grandson, look at this little rabbit schoolbag. Grandma bought it specially for you. You have to carry it to kindergarten every day, you know?"

Lu Xiaogong looked at the pink rabbit schoolbag, the corners of his mouth twitched, and finally Resigned to fate, "Grandma I know, I must carry it to school every day." "

Hey, grandma's grandson."

Grandma Xiao looked satisfied. Although her daughter-in-law is full of problems, but for him A wonderful grandson was born.

Today is a different day, because from today onwards, Lu Xiaogong will officially enter the kindergarten and become a student in the small class of kindergarten.

Grandpa Xiao and Grandma Xiao came to their home early in the morning, and Father Xiao didn't go to work either. From their point of view, Lu Xiaogong's going to kindergarten was a big event and the whole family had to be dispatched.

Originally, according to Xiao's father's opinion, Lu Xiaogong didn't need to go to kindergarten, which was a waste of time, but Xu Guizhi and Xiao's grandma strongly opposed it. They thought that no matter how smart a child is, a child should look like a child.

Go to kindergarten and make friends with a few children. Xiao's father, who was bombarded by his mother and wife in turn, quickly couldn't stand it anymore, lost the battle, and agreed to their ideas.

However, he wanted to send his son to the noble kindergarten, but this time Lu Xiaogong refused. He remembered the child who had switched identities with him. When he was in the mother's womb, Lu Xiaogong judged based on what the couple usually said, the couple should not be rich, and the child had reached the age of kindergarten.

He goes to the kindergarten attended by ordinary people, maybe the two of them can meet, after all, his identity, he is most likely a cannon fodder, as for that person, I don't know if it is the villain or the protagonist, but there must be an indissoluble bond with the cannon fodder , maybe it will happen.

If it happens, even if he can't change his identity back, he will try his best to make others live better, this is the only thing he can do.

After all, he can't be allowed to go up and tell his current parents that I am not your biological son. If he is asked, how should he explain it?

Lu Xiaogong has been in this world for more than two years, and during these two years, Lu Xiaogong was quietly in front of his children.

Except a little too quiet and too smart.

For example, they will call their parents earlier than other children. For example, they don't like the puzzles that children play, but prefer to sneak into Xiao's father's arms and watch him handle company affairs seriously.

Even though he doesn't know a few words, he always asks some weird questions, and often gets to the point. Some questions even Xiao's father didn't notice. This made him wonder whether his son was born with a talent for doing business.

After realizing that his son was almost as smart as a genius, Xiao's father would teach him how to read in his spare time. Many characters can be taught two or three times, and his memory is very good, and he will hardly forget it.

After discovering this point, Xiao's father caught Lu Xiaogong and taught him how to read whenever he was free, and he was addicted to being a good teacher.

It's just that his handwriting is not very good-looking, but it is not difficult to understand, after all, he is still young and has little strength in his hands.