Chapter 64

Chapter 64

After seeing Shu Yufu late at night, Su Mingyi took a detour when he saw her.

This sister-in-law is no longer the sister-in-law in his mind.

Time flew by, and soon it was the day of Lin Qingyue's marriage.

The firecrackers that represent the festival are crackling, and the faces of people coming and going are full of smiles, and they say congratulations one after another.

Constantly entertaining the guests who came and went, Lu Xiaogong's face was almost frozen with laughter, especially when those people passed by him, they would always look at him with all sorts of sympathetic eyes.

Lu Xiaogong knew why these people looked at him so much, it was simply because even though he had a son, the owner and his wife of Wuying Villa came to find a husband for their daughter, and they looked like they wanted to pass on the family business to their daughter. A son is like nothing.

He, the young master, is just an empty title now.

Lu Xiaogong didn't care, it shouldn't belong to him, and he didn't take it too seriously.

As soon as a visitor was sent in, beads of sweat appeared on Lu Xiaogong's head.

Although it is winter now, the sun is just right today, and he is wearing several layers of thick clothes. In addition, the wedding banquet itself is very busy and crowded. summer.

Lu Xiaogong was about to reach out to wipe off his sweat, when a hand as white as jade stretched out beside him, holding a handkerchief, and gently wiped off his sweat.

Lu Xiaogong took a look at him, it was Su Mingyi who was dressed as a servant and stood beside him, he didn't struggle and just followed him.

The two of them have been together for the past few months, sleeping and sleeping, doing what should be done and what should not be done, and they are almost an old husband and wife.

What's so hypocritical.

Not far away, Sikong Yueqin saw this scene and was about to snort coldly, but after remembering what day it was today, she took back the snort that hadn't come out of her mouth.

He just glanced over here coldly.

A thing that can't be put on the table.

Su Mingyi seemed to have noticed something, and glanced at her, with his eyesight, the contempt in the other's eyes happened to be clearly seen.

Su Mingyi's expression darkened, which immediately attracted Lu Xiaogong's attention.

While welcoming the guests, he glanced sideways, and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?"

"It's okay." Su Mingyi shook his head.

Forget it, since she is brother Lu's mother, he doesn't bother to argue with her.

"When are we going to leave?" He had stayed here enough, watching Sikong Yueqin flirt with his sweetheart every day, he couldn't suppress the urge to kill.

But Brother Lu obviously didn't want to hurt his relatives, even if Su Mingyi held his breath, he had to endure it.

There is also his sister-in-law, who has been detecting his traces from time to time recently, and it gives me a headache just thinking about it.

There are some things he can't talk about, and he doesn't know how to meet after talking.

After all, no matter how you say it, she is Jing Er's mother.