Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Overbearing President Pretty Assistant 【End】

Lu Xiaogong didn't notice all of this. He looked at the woman in front of him and the coffee stains on his body with a blank expression.

"System, you just said... this is the heroine?"

"Yes, host, this is the heroine."

Lu Xiaogong sighed deeply. The plot said that the heroine is clumsy, but he was right.

When he was on the road, he saw her walking this way with a cup of coffee. He had already stepped aside, but the cup of coffee still spilled on him.

The point is, it was thrown diagonally.

As for why this happened, Lu Xiaogong honestly didn't know.

The heroine was still apologizing, Lu Xiaogong took a few glances at her, and sure enough, as said in the plot, the heroine was only pretty, not even pretty.

Looking at it today, it really is.

Just as Lu Xiaogong wanted to say that it was all right, a handsome guy as warm as jade appeared in front of him.

As soon as the handsome guy appeared, he apologized to him, "I'm sorry, Xiao Ran is too clumsy. She didn't pour coffee on you on purpose. I still have some clean clothes in my office. How about I take you to change them."

Well, needless to say, this must be because the second male lead didn't run away, and he really is someone who is used to wiping the heroine's ass.

Lu Xiaogong looked at the male second, the system was right, the male second was indeed a handsome guy, but compared to Bai Wanming, he was still far behind.

At least I couldn't make myself spring, heart, bud, move.

Lu Xiaogong waved his hand and rejected his proposal, "No need."

Perhaps because he felt his tone was too blunt, Lu Xiaogong added, "I don't blame her, I have something else to do, so I'm leaving first." He said in a

hurry He hurriedly passed by the two of them.

After he left, the heroine Zhong Xiaoran looked at the male second, and whispered, "Brother Yi, I'm sorry to trouble you again."

Zhou Jingyi touched her head and looked at her dotingly, "Silly girl, what are you talking about, I am willing to solve your troubles."

Hearing this, Zhong Xiaoran's cheeks flushed.

And when a female employee passing by here accidentally saw this scene, a trace of jealousy flashed in her eyes.

She likes Zhou Jingyi.

Regarding what happened later, the system relayed it to his own host, and Lu Xiaogong just shook his head when he heard it, "System, you said that this time there is no male lead to win the love, can the male lead and the female lead have a good relationship? "

"I don't know about this, maybe it's okay? From the heroine's point of view, it doesn't look like she has no feelings for the male supporting role?" "

Yes." Lu Xiaogong nodded, and then put this matter behind him, regardless Whether they can be together has nothing to do with him.

Lu Xiaogong walked to the door of Bai Wanming's office, but found no one at the door.

He opened the door and walked in. The male lead was not there, maybe he was in a meeting.

Lu Xiaogong didn't care, just sat in his seat. Although he hasn't been here for a long time, his desk is very clean, and he can tell that someone takes care of it every day.