Chapter 99

Chapter 99

The next morning, Xie Mingrui arrived outside the community where Xiao's family was located.

The wealthy villa area where the Xiao family is located, the people who live here are famous, so the management of the community is also very strict.

Although it was not the first time for Xie Mingrui to come here, he couldn't enter it casually.

With familiarity, he took out his mobile phone and called Lu Xiaogong.

After the other end was connected, he said, "Xiao Gong, I'm outside your community, come out and pick me up."

Lu Xiaogong, who was having breakfast with cheap parents and bear children, received the call Dazed for a moment, he glanced at his phone.

The time was just displayed as eight o'clock, Xie Mingrui came so early?

Lu Xiaogong put down the chopsticks in his hand, "Okay, wait for me outside."

As soon as he hung up the phone, he found that three pairs of eyes from the whole family were looking at him, "Xiaobao, what's the matter?"

Xu Guizhi asked.

"Mingrui is here, I'll pick him up, Mom and Dad, Henry, you eat first."

"So early?" Xu Guizhi expressed the same doubts as Lu Xiaogong, "Then you go, don't make people wait "

They have also met this classmate of Xiaobao, he is a good boy.

Xiaobao often took people home to play when he was a child, but after entering high school, the number of times the other party came here became less.

She vaguely remembered that the child and her son seemed to be born on the same day, and they often celebrated birthdays together when they were young.

At first Xu Guizhi thought it was really a coincidence.

Perhaps this is the fate between the two of them.

"Well, then I'll go first."

When Lu Xiaogong came outside the community, Xie Mingrui was playing with his mobile phone with his head down. He was wearing a white loose T-shirt today, a pair of black pants on his lower body, and a pair of black pants on his feet. A pair of clean white sneakers, and a big black schoolbag in one hand.

In addition, he has a handsome appearance, a long leg slightly bent, sunny and handsome, standing on the road is a beautiful scenery, and passers-by can't help but look back a few more times.

This guy has grown more and more outstanding over the years, and now he, Mu Mingjiang, and the three are tied as the school grass of No. 1 Middle School.

I can't see the poor little girl from ten years ago at all.

Of course, Lu Xiaogong himself is not bad looking, but he is not handsome, just like other worlds, to put it nicely, he is more handsome.

To put it bluntly, it is a bit feminine and more demonic.

Among the students, there are more girls who like Xie Mingrui than him.

Lu Xiaogong stepped forward and patted Xie Mingrui on the shoulder, and asked, "Why are you here so early?"

Xie Mingrui turned his head, saw him, and put away his phone, "I'm afraid the weather will be too hot for a while, so I'll go early Here we come."

Although it's only May, the weather in City T is unpredictable. In the morning, it's only ten or twenty degrees, but by noon, it's very likely to reach thirty-five or six degrees.