Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Overbearing CEO Pretty Assistant

Lu Xiaogong didn't know anything about the system's idea, he was very interested in the weak subject cultivation system that the system said.

"System, listen to your tone, why do I feel that you are very familiar with the weak subject nurturing system?" "

Yes, host, you have sharp eyesight, and I really have a good relationship with the weak subject nurturing system."

The system grinds secretly Grinding his teeth, he thought in his heart how to teach his face-controlling and half-hearted host a lesson, let him remember the lesson, and just stick to his own system to do tasks honestly in the future, don't worry about other systems.

"However, the weak subject cultivation system is relatively useless. It binds several hosts, and in the end the hosts all become gongs."

In order to dissuade their own hosts, the system did not hesitate to exaggerate and discredit their little friends.

Hearing the system's words, Lu Xiaogong was stunned.

"Why? Isn't it a weak subject cultivation system?"

Could it be that he heard it wrong? For a moment, Lu Xiaogong wondered if there was something wrong with his ears.

"It's called a weak subject cultivation system, but it has the ability to develop all of its hosts into attacks without exception."

Speaking of this, the strategy system is also disgusted, of course, this disgust is not aimed at It is the host of his own family, but it is facing the weak subject cultivation system in its mouth.

The system also couldn't figure out why its little partner was bound to such a hard bone, no matter how threatened or lured, he just refused to do the task.

I would rather die than bend.

It's not that its little partner hasn't played tricks in secret, but this trick...

not only didn't let it complete the task, but instead turned its host into an attack?

In this regard, the strategy system really didn't know whether to lament its little friend's bad luck, or despise it for its lack of brains.

After Lu Xiaogong heard the words of the system, he instantly lost interest in this so-called weak subject cultivation system. After all, he didn't want to do any kind of attack, he just wanted to be a subject that he could enjoy lying on the bed without exerting himself.

Doing the attack by yourself, and doing your own work on the bed, thinking about that scene, it is really too hard, Lu Xiaogong is 10,000 unhappy.

How nice to find a handsome guy with a great body, good looks, and good physical strength to be an old attacker, and take them out to enjoy the envious eyes of others!

Perhaps thinking of that scene, Lu Xiaogong smirked unconsciously.

If an ordinary-looking person giggled on the street, he would definitely be disgusted by passers-by, but who made Lu Xiaogong look good?

This smirk not only did not damage his appearance, but made people feel very warm. Almost all the pedestrians on the street were attracted by him.

Including a certain CEO who just got off work, sat in the car, and accidentally looked out the window.

Maybe it was someone else's gaze that made Lu Xiaogong feel sharp, and then he remembered the occasion he was in. He quickly put away his smirk and pretended to be serious.