Chapter 32

Chapter 32

The original owner was a native of S City, so the Lu family had a small villa of their own in Shanghai, a place where every inch of land was expensive.

The villa is not big, with a total of three floors, and the area of the first floor is about 200 square meters.

It can't be compared with the male lead's house, but the Lu family is small, so there is no need for such a big place.

There is a small garden outside the villa. In addition to planting flowers, Mother Lu occasionally grows some vegetables in the garden in her spare time.

Just as Lu Lin parked the red Maserati in front of the door, Lu's mother, who was at home watching TV to pass the time, came out.

"Whose car is this?" Mother Lu wondered when she saw a strange luxury car parked in front of her house.

Lu Lin rolled down the car window and called out to Mother Lu, "Mom." "

It's you brat? It scared me, I thought someone had gone to the wrong place." Mother Lu circled the car a few times, Asked, "Is this a new car you bought?"

This car is not cheap at first glance, where did this brat get so much money?

Although Lu's mother is not interested in luxury cars, the men in the family all like luxury cars. After long-term exposure, I also have a little understanding of luxury cars.

"No, I can't afford such a luxury car. It belongs to a friend."

While Lu Lin was talking to Lu's mother, Lu Xiaogong opened the car door, got down from the back seat, and shouted embarrassingly at Lu's mother "Mom."

He was completely ignored by Lu's mother.

"Xiao Wei?" After seeing the person who got out of the car, Lu's mother was very pleasantly surprised. She forgot about all the luxury cars and Lu Lin.

She stepped forward with a look of surprise, and took Lu Xiaogong's hand affectionately, "Xiao Wei, I haven't come back for so long, mom misses you!"

Lu Xiaogong's body stiffened for a moment when Lu's mother held her hand tightly. , The smile also became a little awkward.

But Mother Lu didn't notice, she dragged Lu Xiaogong back home.

Lu Xiaogong didn't break free from Lu's mother's hand, although he didn't know how to get along with the original owner's parents, but in fact, he envied this kind of relationship between relatives.

"Xiao Wei, have you eaten yet? Tell me what you want to eat, and Mom will make it for you." Lu's mother smiled all over her face, and she could tell that she was in a good mood at a glance, "Look at you, living outside for so long It's been a long time, I've lost weight, didn't I take good care of myself?"

Lu Xiaogong froze for a while, then slowly relaxed his body, and smiled to deal with Lu's mother's nagging, "No way, I'm obviously fat."

Lu Xiaogong was helpless, there was a male protagonist who fed him in different ways every day, to be honest, fortunately he was not fat, otherwise he might be a little fat now.

Lu Lin, who was forgotten aside, shook his head helplessly. He opened the rear trunk, took out the gift that Lu Xiaogong bought for his parents, and followed into the house.

"Mom, where's my dad?"

Lu Lin asked casually after scanning the living room, but he didn't see his dad.

"Sleeping upstairs." Mother Lu, who was holding Lu Xiaogong's hand and talking non-stop, finally gave Lu Lin some eyes, and asked by the way, "By the way, why didn't you last night?" Go home, where did you go?"