Chapter 104

Chapter 104 The hero and I are enemies

"My sister is wrong. My sister came here today just to be a simple guest. How could she bully my sister? It is my sister who wants to do something to my sister." She pretended to wipe away her tears, squinting secretly from the corner of her eyes

. A man who appeared in the hall at some point.

The boy in her arms touched her face and comforted her, "Mom, don't cry, I want to tell Dad, Dad will make the decision for us, he will definitely drive this crazy woman out, and then Mom can get back with me." I have my father living in this big house together!"

"Don't talk nonsense, your father is so busy, what's the point of being wronged by your mother? Don't bother him with such a trivial matter." Sun Qiulan patted her son pretendingly, her eyes full of complacency Full.

Mu Mingjiang choked for breath, his eyes were filled with hatred, his fists were clenched tightly, and the veins in his hands were bulging.

He's going to kill this bitch!

Mu Mu suddenly held her head and screamed, "Get this bad woman out! This is my home! This is my home!" "

Mom, Mom!" Mu Mingjiang quickly let go of the hatred in his heart and hugged her tightly, "Mom, Don't be afraid, I'll drive her out right away, don't be afraid."

He coaxed Mu Mu in a low voice, and patted her on the back tenderly.

After she calmed down, he suddenly turned around and looked at the two mother and son with a sullen look on his face, "Get out, you are not welcome at my house!"

Sun Qiulan's heart skipped a beat when he saw his eyes, he wanted to kill her, but Sun Qiulan was timid , she looked timidly at the man in the living room with a little pleading for help.

The middle-aged man was stunned by this look.

"What are you making trouble about again? Who allowed you to talk to your Aunt Sun like that? Is this how your mother taught you?" The

middle-aged man's disgusted voice came from the side.

As soon as Mu Mingjiang heard this voice, the hatred in his heart seemed to grow up like vines, it was all this man, it was all this man, his mother became like this today.

Losing all reason, he turned around abruptly, wanting to go forward and fight this man desperately, but for some reason, he suddenly remembered what Xiao Gong had said to him in the playground, and he immediately calmed down. He quietly put his hand into his pocket, groping to turn on the recording...

"Chunkang, are you back?" Mu Mu's expression suddenly became gentle and watery, looking like a normal person, "Are you hungry, I'm going to Go cook for you."

Mumu stood up from the sofa in a daze, she only had Wang Chunkang in her eyes, and he completely ignored the people in the room.

Wang Chunkang looked at her in disgust, and then moved his eyes away. He felt that this crazy woman was an eyesore even if he took a second look.

"Dad, that crazy woman bullied Mom, and this person!" The illegitimate son pointed at Mu Mingjiang, his face full of anger, "He actually wants Mom to get out, obviously this is Dad's house, and they should get out if they want to get out Daddy, vent your anger on your mother!"

"Okay, Daddy, vent your anger on your mother now." Wang Chunkang hugged him carefully and coaxed him softly.

What a good father, Mu Mingjiang looked at this scene sarcastically, why haven't he seen him treat him like this? Isn't he his son?