Chapter 35

Chapter 35

After knowing that Lu Xiaogong was kidnapped, Bai Wanming left all the company affairs and rushed to Lu's house immediately.

Lu Lin was waiting for him in front of his house at this time, and when he saw him, he hurriedly welcomed him into the house.

At this moment, Lu's father and Lu's mother were both at home, and seeing their dignified expressions, they had an ominous premonition in their hearts.

"Son, what happened? Who is this?" Father Lu asked.

"Mom, this is Xiaowei's boyfriend."

"Xiaowei's boyfriend?" Lu's father and Lu's mother were shocked by the fact that their youngest son had a boyfriend before they were shocked by the eldest son's next sentence It's all messed up.

"Dad, Mom, Xiao Wei is missing and seems to have been kidnapped."

"What did you say?" Mother Lu stood up abruptly, and Father Lu's eyes widened instantly.

The youngest son and grandson are the lifeblood of the old lady.

Lu Lin recounted the matter to Lu's father and mother.

After hearing the news, Mother Lu fainted. Father Lu didn't feel much better either, his back instantly slumped, as if he was ten years older.

Lu's mother fainted, and the Lu family was in chaos again.

Lu's father hurriedly hugged him and laid him on the sofa, while Lu Lin was busy pinching him.

Under the emergency rescue of several people, Mother Lu woke up leisurely after a few minutes. After waking up, she ignored Lu Lin and Father Lu who looked worried.

Instead, he held Bai Wanming's hand tightly, and looked at him pleadingly, "I beg you to let Xiao Wei come back safely. As long as he comes back safely, I will not hinder the matter between you." Mother Lu is not

blind As a person, she could see that Bai Wanming's identity was not simple, and the aura on him was the most noble among the people she had seen in these years.

none of them.

Now she can only pin her hopes on the other party. As for whether her son likes a man or a woman, if it is a normal moment, she may stop it.

Now, she just wants her precious son to return safely, and nothing else.

Bai Wanming was silent for a few seconds, then nodded and agreed, "I will, don't worry, Auntie."

Even if Lu's mother didn't say anything, he wouldn't let the young man have an accident.

That was the only person he had ever cared about for so many years, and it was his life. As for Mother Lu's words of not stopping him, he was overjoyed at first, and then suppressed his worries about the youth.

After getting an affirmative answer, Mother Lu let go of his hand.

At this time, it has been more than half a day since Lu Xiaogong disappeared. Although they have used all the connections they can use, until now, there is still no news about Lu Xiaogong.

The murderer's modus operandi is very sophisticated, and he is also very skillful in evading, so he can't be traced easily.

In addition, Ji Yuanju told Bai Wanming that when he was investigating Lu Xiaogong's whereabouts, there was a force trying to hinder him.

Bai Wanming didn't know who was behind this force, but he had some guesses in his heart.

But now he has no free hand to clean up this force, and his worries about the youth are overwhelming.