Chapter 108

Chapter 108 The hero and I are enemies

Mu Mingjiang came to the medical school of University B. After parking the car, he walked all the way forward.

At this time, Xiao Gong should be in the laboratory.

Just halfway there, he stopped because a voice he was familiar with came from the corner.

"Sorry, you're not my type."

A moment later, a strange and rough male voice came, "Then what do you like?"

Mu Mingjiang asked with a question mark on his face, walked lightly, and walked over there.

"I like handsome, good figure, at least

eight pack abs, full of aggressiveness, you don't fit any of them."

Xiao Gong's gentle voice came, and Mu Mingjiang looked puzzled.

What does Xiao Gong mean by this?

"How could such an outstanding man like you? Don't dream about it." There was a hint of disdain in the rough male voice, which made Mu Mingjiang very upset.

"Do you really not think about me? I don't mess around. I can cook and take care of people. If you stay with me, I will make you happy every day." Turning around a corner,

Mu Mingjiang finally saw clearly The two who were talking.

One is his bamboo horse Xiao Gong, who is expressionless at the moment. He is still wearing a clean white coat. It is probably because he was too anxious to take it off in time. The white coat makes him more restrained and noble. cold.

And in front of him was a tall, ordinary-looking man who was looking at his bamboo horse excitedly.

Lu Xiaogong looked at the person in front of him and shook his head, how could he not hear the contempt in the other person's words?

Not to mention that this face doesn't fit his own aesthetics, even if it fits, he wouldn't agree to be with such a person, and he doesn't lack love.

"Sorry, you deserve better."

He said politely.

Lu Xiaogong was not at all moved by this man's talk of taking care of him. His parents knew that he worked hard, so they hired him a part-time job long ago, and they really didn't need others to take care of him.

And this man is unreliable at first glance, he doesn't think he can take care of himself.

And it looks too ordinary, he doesn't like it.

Yangou is so realistic.

After all, after traveling through several worlds, Lu Xiaogong's last partners were all outstanding people. Although he didn't know who the hero was in this life, he didn't lower his standards to wrong him.

The man looked very unwilling, his face was full of excitement, and he stretched out his hand to grab Lu Xiaogong's shoulder, "I don't want anything better, I just like you." "I don't like you." Mu Mingjiang's

heart

tightened , shouted, "What do you want!"

Both of them were startled by his shout, and looked over there at the same time.

The man who wanted to do it by force before looked at Mu Mingjiang who suddenly appeared in panic, and was puzzled. He had obviously found a corner where no one would normally pass by. How could someone suddenly break in?