1

Chapter I

The author has something to say: the new article has opened, everything is difficult at the beginning, I don't know how many changes have been made, or it is so tasteless ha.

The first few chapters may be boring because they have to explain some of the settings of the god horse, so please understand.

All in all, the new text seeks to raise O(∩_∩)O ha!

A very simple room, one bed, one table and one chair.

The bedding on the bed was complete, and a man was holding up a pair of glasses glowing silver.

On the table were several books, a stack of white paper, a ballpoint pen. If you look closely at the past, the books are all wire-bound Chinese medicine masterpieces.

The chair was supposed to be next to the desk, but now it has not only been moved to the bed, but there is also a silver box with a very similar texture like glasses, like silver and not silver, like platinum and non-platinum, flowing with a lustrous luster but giving people a very cold feeling.

The moonlight shines through the narrow window, just spilling on the person lying on the bed, not only does the person seem to be covered with a layer of jade light, the glasses held high in the air in the hand actually sparkle in the moonlight, clear and warm but full of enchanting temptation, strange but inexplicable makes people feel very harmonious.

A bitter smile broke out at the corner of his lips, and he finally hung his glasses on the bridge of his handsome nose.

It is very strange, the silver light flashes, although this light is very bright but not dazzling, but gives people a very warm feeling. Then the fine silver crystal glasses suddenly disappeared, and seemed to disappear into the air or melt into his skin. The others lay quietly in the bed, and a familiar voice sounded in their ears.

"DNA retrieval matching, gene chain combination successful, is Ms. Chulia Damel Wosimok going to enter the game now?"

"Yes." He muttered, in fact, he didn't need to make a sound, it was okay to think about it with his mind, but he still maintained human habits, and the next moment he knew that he should go into a deep sleep, but-

Ma'am? The bitter smile on his face deepened, but he gave up again, although this is only the third time, but the person has calmed down a lot, maybe no matter how many times, he will not even care about this, after all, this matter is already weird, isn't it?

With the previous two experiences, so this time the dazzling light flashed, he closed his eyes very calmly, and when he opened his eyes again, the person was already standing in a bright starry sky.

He has seen this star map many times, of course, not only the scene seen in the first two first visits, but also the many similar pictures he has seen on Baidu before, because this is the star map of the entire galaxy. Although the angle is different, the means of shooting are also diverse, and even more so, it is just a galaxy map drawn by someone with their own imagination, the difference is naturally there, but the general shape can still be seen, after all, there is a real reference, so they are all the same.

And now his whole person stands in this vast river of stars, even though he has been in the scene twice, his people are still shocked again. This is much more realistic than the 3D computer synthesis special effects pictures he has seen before, like he is really standing in space, overlooking the entire galaxy, how magnificent and thrilling this picture is!

He doesn't know much about the star map, he used to have conditions but was not interested, but now he has interest but no conditions, because now he doesn't even have a computer here, so he just wants to understand and can't understand anything.