98

Chapter 98: Suicide

Now everyone in the Moonlight Lanting is very busy, except for Banxia. Although the paradise has been opened here, the only passage to enter is the teleportation array of the Apocalyptic City, and this time the Moonlight Lanting really made a fortune. It's not that I didn't think about building a new teleportation array elsewhere, but unfortunately the system is limited, and the establishment of a teleportation array is also a new task issued by the system, so far, no one has completed this task, the conditions are too harsh, so it is still crowded here in the city of the end times, so the city of the end times is overcrowded. However, it also made the city of the end develop rapidly, and in just a few days, it successfully advanced from a fourth-level city to a third-level city.

On this day, everyone was either busy hunting for treasures or maintaining order, and sixteen was offline, I heard that Yueying City seemed to have signs of production, and Banxia was a little vinegar, but at this time, we couldn't let sixteen go to see.

What's more, Yueying City is also a bitter baby, pregnant in October, but I don't know if it's because of the apocalyptic virus, it's been more than twelve months, and the child still has no signs of being born. It is not possible to say that it is a caesarean section, in fact, Banxia wants to let him enter the game again and let him come to see, but it's a pity that people don't believe him.

Banxia, who had no facts, suddenly remembered that when the hidden mission was completed, the system seemed to reward him with an invisible map of Xanadu. He hasn't had time to take it out, stealth map, what does it mean? He had been looking for the secret room, but unfortunately, because of the apocalyptic earthquake, it was also affected, and the fog he encountered before disappeared, so he went around a few times without feeling the way to enter.

Invisible map? After turning it out in the middle of the summer, the first person who looked at it immediately widened his eyes in surprise, because the first place he saw was the treasure of several bloody big characters Chulia Dam Vosimok, God, all of this? It won't be a paradise, all the secrets here are there. The next moment he immediately went to look for the place he wanted to find, and then he naturally saw the handwriting that was slightly smaller but still visible at a glance, the secret room for half a summer.

It instantly made his heart surging, as excited as drinking chicken blood. After glancing at the entire map, he found that Xanadu is really a feng shui treasure land, and there are many hidden treasures, but those names he does not know, it seems that there are many secrets here. But now he is only interested in one place, and that is the secret room for half a summer. Banxia suddenly remembered the online game he had played before, and couldn't help but wonder if this map also had an automatic index function, thinking of getting up and rushing to the paradise.

There are few people who don't know him in the Moonlight Lanting now, so he was easily passed over at the first time, ignoring the dissatisfaction behind him, not to mention that he was from the Moonlight Lanting, he was not a fool who didn't go with the back door.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered the paradise, the map showed the location he was in, and when he walked in the direction of the previous secret room, the blue dot on the map was indeed moving, which is not a way of automatic indexing, Banxia was pleasantly surprised.

Although the paradise is very lively here, it is only limited to the entrance of the cave where the treasure of Chulia Damor Vosimok is located, but because the scenery here is good, there are really not crowded, so wander around to see the scenery, but as the half summer goes deeper and deeper, the tracks slowly become rare, and finally there is no one except him.

When he walked to the place where he had entered the secret room before, he looked at the map again, but there was still a long distance from the direction marked on the map, could it be that the last earthquake had displaced him? He thought to himself.