21

Chapter 21: Mrs. Boss

Banxia endured and endured, and finally held back what he wanted to ask. Of course, what he wanted to ask most was the old question that had been choked in his heart, the timing and cause of the outbreak of the apocalypse. He can ask other questions unscrupulously, but he always has the feeling that he should not ask them easily, because it does not only represent the fact that he is isolated and unheard. Although his identity is now suspicious, these doubts are only superficial, and they are not yet dangerous for him. But the nature of this problem is different.

Before leaving the Miracle Forest, the ginseng doll also warned him intentionally or unconsciously that the most basic common sense can reveal a person's true identity, so let him pay attention to the watch in front of people. No matter what he meant by this, or what kind of speculation he had about his origin, Banxia was still very grateful to the ginseng doll, not to mention that his meaning to himself was different from ordinary people.

Although he currently thinks that this is a game, play it or not, but the warning moment of ginseng dolls rings in his mind, not to mention that now he also knows that this game is not as simple as he imagined, so before he clarifies more facts, he still tries to disguise himself as much as possible.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help sighing, it seems that there is still a person who can't believe it, seeing that he didn't even ask about the ginseng doll, that is, subconsciously he didn't even believe the doll, which made a wry smile bloom at the corner of his lips, if the doll knows what he thinks now, I don't know if he will be angry.

However, if the previous sixteen prince game is equivalent to reality, then to sum up the news from their words, it is now at least a thousand years from the end of the world, because the ginseng doll said that intelligent life forms appeared thousands of years ago, so how much time is the appearance of intelligent life forms from the end times? After thinking for a long time without a clue, let's come little by little, he sighed and thought silently.

"Is there something you don't understand, sir?" Hearing Banxia's sigh, the rhinoceros boss couldn't help but ask, in fact, he was also very curious about this gentleman in his heart. Legend has it that he did not enter the game of "Apocalypse" for a long time, but a series of performances during this period all testify to the fact that he has a large amount of ancient medical materials in his hands. Although his own clan does not have the strength to inhabit people, it is still possible to have a good relationship with it, not to mention that this time it is not just to save his wife.

There is still a certain amount of pressure for the delivery of people, not to mention that this is still the delivery of an animal, not to mention that the matter itself is definitely not just a difficult birth. Previously, the bull boss had said that he had invited many doctors, and Banxia was a little worried, he didn't know if he was really okay if he missed, this is a special map, even the ginseng doll himself can't be contacted, and I don't know if the small teleportation array can still be used.

"Why can't you communicate with the outside world here? How can I not even contact the intelligent lifeform wrapped around my wrist? "For the sake of his own little life, Banxia still wants to test it.

This question the rhino boss did not care: "This is the sacred place of our fire rhino clan, of course, it is also because of my father." With my father here, the Galactic Alliance eats the bear heart leopard guts and does not dare to make small moves here, and all modern communications are blocked here. "Bull boss shrugging seems to feel normal.

What is a small action? Half summer puzzled. There are many things he doesn't understand, and he has long given up the urge to find the root, so he can only smile bitterly and explain himself again.