102

Chapter 102: Evil

By eighteen, the meeting between Banxia and the high-level of the Galaxy Alliance, Sixteen received the notice as soon as possible, but unfortunately the real things were really anxious for him to □ and could not rush back to the game Banxia at the first time. With Banxia's careful thinking, he knew that this must be another inextricable solution, which made him extremely annoyed, and recently this incident made him lose the dullness of the past.

Of course, the matter refers to the fact that Yueying City is pregnant, to put it bluntly, although the child is his, but things have developed to this point, Sixteen would rather these two children do not exist. He was already more cold than others, not to mention that Yueying City's pregnancy was not in his plan, so it was no wonder that he would think so, now it just depends on how long he can endure. If he gave up, everyone knew that Yueying City and those two fetuses would definitely die.

Sixteen knew that Yue Yicheng had been a little weird since the beginning of her pregnancy. That huge harem, he did not refuse, but it does not mean that he really accepted it all. The reason why he was allowed to exist was not only for the sake of purity, the few women who followed him, including Yueying City, that is, to give an explanation to those people, leaving descendants was not in his plan at all. It's just that what made him extremely stunned was that Yueying City was actually pregnant, and the child was definitely his.

No matter how discounted his current cultivation is, his bloodline can still be recognized. It's just that where exactly went wrong, he is absolutely confident in his control, not to mention that every time he carefully confirmed afterwards, he did not belong to this world and would definitely leave here in the future, so he never thought of leaving his own bloodline inheritance in this world, but it happened like this.

What he didn't expect was that he used his own essence blood as a guide to make a fortune about this matter, but the trigram surprised him. Because these two children are inextricably linked to this world in the future, that is to say, he can't get rid of them as soon as possible, because Master said that he can't change any development course of the world he is in, but he is obviously not a person of this world, which makes him still not understand what is going on.

Of course, he didn't mention this to anyone, including Banxia. It's a pity that the weirdness of things did not end there.

The child must be born, and he has to accept that it is his closest blood line after all, so when he accepts this matter, he reluctantly admits it. He also knew that the fetus in the belly of Yueying City involved the nerves of many people in the Galactic Alliance and the Mo family, so although he did not personally take care of Yueying City, there were at most many people sent out secretly. It's just that he was shocked again, and the fetus was infected with the apocalyptic virus in the mother's body, and nothing happened to the more weird Moon Falling City.

Sixteen naturally suspected that it was someone's secret hand, but who in the alliance had such a brilliant medical skill, which made him think of Yueying City's pregnancy, the same inexplicable, the same strange. He also suspected that there was a hidden master around him, but he was too confident in himself and absolutely did not believe that there was anyone more powerful than himself in this world.

As for now, when the two fetuses in the belly of Yueying City began to suck the essence blood of their mother's body very evilly, he vaguely felt that things were a little out of control. A man like Sixteen would never regret what he had done, but now, he regretted why he had not killed the child in Yueying City from the beginning because of the commandments.

The strange performance of the fetus at this time actually involves a more secret thing, that is, the true origin of Mo XVI, which he has always wanted to forget, but now it has been turned over again by the two fetuses.