7

Chapter VII

"Sent it?" Banxia was a little puzzled.

The ginseng doll suddenly thought of something at this time, and the breath came out of Banxia's arms, and the small wings grew out again, and flew into the distance.

"Doll, let's find out the situation when dawn, maybe there is danger now." Banxia shouted uneasily.

But the ginseng doll seems to be unable to wait, whirring and fanning its two pairs of small wings to check the surrounding environment, and it seems that it is also an anxious little guy. However, it may have heard Banxia's shout, and he didn't fly too far, but just circled around this small valley and flew back again.

"Xia Xia, I kind of know where we are now, it seems that your luck is not bad at all." The ginseng doll was so excited that she suddenly threw herself into Banxia's arms and shouted happily.

"Huh? Is that okay? Banxia asked puzzled.

"That's because you still don't know some of the inside story of the game." The ginseng doll clapped his little hands excitedly and said, "The experimental place of this game is the fifth space of Hull, which is the fifth space where all kinds of data and reality are most similar to reality in the current Galactic Alliance." Hull in the galactic lingua franca means the parent star, so all the settings here are modeled on the heyday of the parent star. But after the game was completed, Mr. Skyfox, who presided over the development, they found that there was more primeval forest than expected, and this primeval forest was said to be a place blessed by the gods, growing many extinct animals and plants, and now the land under our feet, if I guessed correctly, is the location of the miracle forest.

"Wait a minute." Banxia interrupted the ginseng doll's narration again: "Although I want to listen to it, if the doll doesn't solve the confusion first, I'm afraid I won't understand a word after you." Thinking

of Banxia's ignorance, the ginseng doll also sighed: "Well, you ask."

"What is the fifth space? What does it mean to be a place where the game is experimented? And then the Miracle Forest, what is going on? The

ginseng doll stared intently at Banxia, Banxia's face is now much thicker, so there is no meaning of shame, but the ginseng doll is a little unsettled, which really hurts the young heart of the ginseng doll, how did Xia Xia become so thick now?

"Regarding the fifth space, the question of the experimental place, there are too many things involved, and you will have the opportunity to check it out by yourself in my place in the future, and now I will explain that you will not understand." And in the future, you need to check everything that is not part of the game, don't ask me. The ginseng doll said angrily.

I don't know if he is angry this time, Banxia thought a little shyly. But it seems that he really annoyed this little guy this time, and he had to find some way to coax him well. Hey, children are really difficult to raise, especially children who are smarter than their parents.

"Okay, then tell me about the Forest of Miracles." Banxia had to make a choice, although he still wanted to know about the fifth space.

"Xia Xia, I heard that your treasure is hidden in the Miracle Forest." The ginseng doll suddenly had a serious way.

"Huh? My treasure? Banxia thought for a long time, only then remembered the source of his two privileges, but it was not that he should be the treasure of Chulia Dam Vosimok.

"How are you sure this is the Forest of Miracles?" Banxia was very skeptical.

"Because these are incandescent." The ginseng doll was excited again: "The cultivation of incandescent in reality has not been very smooth, so even if we all know its huge medical value, there is nothing to do, but since the fifth space of Hull was developed, the most happy thing is that incandescent can be cultivated here, although the yield is still not too high." Later, this place became the carrier of "The End of the World", and incandescent became a specialty of the Miracle Forest, and now it seems that Xia Xia won the jackpot, maybe it may be transformed into a hidden race with very great attributes. The ginseng doll said with a smile.

"Are you sure I'm hiding my race, not being trapped here and imprisoned." Banxia shrugged, "If you know so much about the Miracle Forest, you should also know how to get out, right?"

This question successfully made the ginseng doll stop talking, and it surprised Banxia, did he really not know?

The ginseng doll grinned: "Although the game has been running for so long, no one has ever come in here in the Miracle Forest, and what I said is just a rumor, I don't know if it's true or not, so I don't know how to get out."

Banxia smiled bitterly and glared at him: "Has this game been running for a long time?" He couldn't help but ask.

"Ten years."

"Ten years?" Banxia was stunned: "Has anyone come to play after ten years?"

The ginseng doll smiled and said: "In fact, there was no one, this game is almost over, but five years ago, for the experiment of the fifth space, Mr. Skyfox took out your treasure as a reward, which caused a sensation, and the number of players increased exponentially." Five years later, there are now fewer people, because no one has gained in five years, so everyone's patience has been exhausted. But not long ago, your appearance made this game popular again, even more popular than the previous two combined, and now this game is overcrowded, so we must get out as soon as possible.

"Ten years, do we still have anything to play?" Banxia said stunnedly.

"You can rest assured, the game has just been upgraded and updated not long ago, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a brand new game. What's more, Mr. Skyfox originally wanted to make a final effort, if the experiment no longer works, he will close here, so all the people who have not entered for three months have been cleared, and the game accounts are reissued, so you can rest assured that this game is definitely newcomers, and it is not too late to go out.

Banxia's brows furrowed, as he thought of a very serious problem. This game has been running for ten years, and even if he was isolated before, he couldn't have known whether the holographic online game had been invented, which was absolutely impossible, so what went wrong? Fortunately, Banxia had already had doubts in his heart, so even if he was sure of something in his heart at this time, he didn't show it on his face, and if it was really as he thought in his heart, this joke would be a little big.

"Xia Xia, don't worry, as long as you reach the tenth level, we should be able to teleport out automatically." The ginseng doll is full of confidence, although the entry mode of Banxia is the heavenly punishment mode, but the basic game progress setting should still be observed.

"Level ten?"

"Yes, the player will be automatically passed out of the Novice Village after level ten."

"Okay." No matter how much entanglement you can't change the fact that it has already been, so let's take it one step at a time: "Then how do you say we should upgrade?" Do tasks? I'm afraid we don't have NPCs that issue quests here. Fight monsters? Is there a weird thing in the forest? Or yes, but are you sure I can beat it? Banxia said suspiciously.

"This is the good solution I just thought of to solve your upgrade." The ginseng doll was still enthusiastic and said, "If it can really be done, Xia Xia's astronomical negative contribution value may be dissolved."

After

Banxia heard the news of the ginseng doll, his eyes lit up: "How to do it?"

"Isn't there a field there? Summer and summer can be upgraded by farming. The ginseng doll said with a grin.

"Huh?" Banxia opened his mouth wide, could it be that this was the same farm management game he had played before.

"Of course, ordinary farming can't work, because the mode that Xia Xia entered is the heavenly punishment mode, and the system doesn't even send you the most basic equipment, and you don't even have seeds, ordinary planting definitely can't do it, not to mention that ordinary crops may not have the slightest effect on your astronomical negative contribution value." So we have to look farther away, this is the Miracle Forest, there must be a lot of very rare medicinal materials like incandescent, we will transfer and cultivate, if we can form a large-scale cultivation will definitely work. These scarce medicinal materials are urgently needed by the Galactic Alliance, and the social contribution value that can be exchanged is definitely an astronomical amount. "