69

Chapter 69: Seeing with Your Own Eyes

The two walked around again, still holding a rusty dagger in their hands, and Xia Qiubai finally stopped dry: "Let's go back, this person has been thrown home, I said you can't hide this dagger?"

"You can hide, you hide." Banxia shrugged and glared at him.

Xia Curly Bai was choked, what bags will men bring when they go shopping, now it's hot, summer clothes are thin, and they don't even have a pocket, so although the dagger is not large, it can only be held in the hand. Although Banxia knows that this is a treasure in his hand, but others don't know ah, so when he sees more people, he also feels very uncomfortable, and really wants to roar back, look at what to see, Laozi is much more precious than the treasure you are worried about.

Look at the time and think that most of the goals you came here have been achieved, so it's okay to go back, Banxia agreed.

But just as the two were about to turn around and walk back, the crowd suddenly broke out into a commotion, and some people seemed to shout dead because they were too shocked.

Although it was only a simple sound and then fell silent, Banxia and Xia Shubai's expressions were still sluggish, and they glanced at each other, but they were both a little hesitant, of course, it was better to leave now, but it was impossible not to be curious at all.

"It's not dead, it seems to be sick." At this time, Banxia heard someone whispering to the people around him.

Banxia's expression sank, and he said to Xia Shubai: "Go over and take a look." Xia

Qiubai naturally heard it, and could only nod helplessly, if they really died, they would not pass, but if they were sick, they could not ignore it, this is the ancestral motto of their Xia family.

"Sheep crazy, right?" As soon as the two approached, they listened to the whispered discussions of the people around.

"Limbs twitching, foaming at the mouth, right?" It's not just doctors who see doctors these days.

There is a person on the ground, and the symptoms are very similar to those described by bystanders, that is, Banxia glances, afraid that this person is a seizure.

"Fu Yuelai?" Xia Qiubai seemed to call out a person's name in surprise.

Banxia was also stunned, only then did he notice that it was not Fu Yuelai who was squatting next to the patient to give him first aid? It's a coincidence, you can also meet it while shopping.

"I'll take a look." Xia Zhubai hated the root of his teeth as soon as he saw this person, and it was rare to find an opportunity, he was absolutely unwilling not to retaliate against him, not to mention looking at his sweat, I don't know how much first aid measures were done, but the person's symptoms not only did not reduce but had a tendency to aggravate, and no one would blame him. This kind of minor illness, even if it is not cured in half a summer, can survive to the ambulance.

He also didn't think about whether there was a needle on Banxia's body at this time, he only wanted to say a few words about the man, but he was pulled by Banxia.

"What's wrong?" Xia Zhubai turned around and saw that Banxia's face was blue, and he immediately misunderstood. His face immediately sank: "You are also too uncompetitive, still remember this man?"

His voice was a little loud, and the two of them stood quite forward, so they immediately alarmed Fu Yuelai, who was being treated. He looked up and just saw Banxia and Xia Curly Bai, and his eyes lit up. He is also anxious, this person seems to have a seizure on the surface, but why does he have so many first aid measures, but there is no alleviation of symptoms at all? This made Fu Yuelai full of chagrin in his heart, and he hated himself for how he stood up and said that he was a doctor as soon as his brain was hot, but he didn't expect that this person didn't seem to be just having a seizure?