57

Chapter 57: The Burrow in the Mountains

Banxia stood up in pain and looked at the environment he was currently in. Look at his luck, I don't know if this time will still turn disaster into a blessing, and he unintentionally really broke into the treasure of Chulia Damor Vosimok.

It's just that this look is disappointing, but a Burrow, there is no shadow of the underground palace at all, with the fame of Chulia Damor Wosimok, the location of the treasure cannot be so simple.

The room was indeed a Burrow, just as Banxia thought, although it was very large, forty-five pings, but there were not many things to put in it.

On a low desk like a desk were a few thick books on one side, but more than a dozen notes on the other. At the back of the case was a dusty futon, worn out and seemed to be where the housekeeper often sat. On one side of the case was a medicine pill like a furnace that Duoduo had given to him, and on the other side was a bed made of wooden planks, and the old bedding on the bed was also full of dust.

There is nothing else in the room but these things, and what will be the treasure hiding place of Chulia Damor Vosimok? At least this interior decoration is clear at a glance, is there still a mechanism?

Banxia was stunned for a while, and then walked slowly to the back of the case, and he didn't care about the dust on the thin ball, and sat down with a butt. He was in pain from the fall, and now if he hadn't gritted his teeth and breathed, he might have really fainted again.

The only thing that can be read in the room is these books and notes, which should be left by the original owner of the room, I don't know if there will be any clues left. It's just that when Banxia casually picked up a book, the person was stunned, and at first he thought that he had read it wrong, and couldn't help but rub his eyes with his hand, but the book was still the book, and the words were still those words, and the person was like five thunders hitting the top in an instant, making him instantly look like earth.

For a moment, the books were opened one by one, and their faces became whiter and whiter, and finally when they put their hands on those notes, they trembled like leaves in the wind, but in the end they still did not pick them up. At this time, the person could not care about the pain in his body, jumped up high, and for a moment he turned along the entire Burrow like a trapped beast.

After pacing for a long time, he finally stopped in front of the desk, and his eyes stopped on the books and notes again. Finally, as if he had made up his mind, he first flipped through the medical books again, there was no mistake, there was no mistake, he thought in a panic.

As if stimulated by something, he suddenly picked up those notes again, and his handwriting was elegant and beautiful, just like the owner of writing. It is said that the words are like their people, I don't know how many people have praised this word and his people are as handsome, but at this time, seeing these words, the half-summer people are falling, and their faces are miserable and white without a trace of blood, what is going on, what is going on, whether this is a game or the real world. In the end, the person really couldn't support it, and collapsed on the ground in a sluggish state, leaving only the sound of a sharp gasp.

I don't know how long I was stunned, and Banxia thought of contacting people from the outside world, but I don't know if I can still contact? Not surprisingly, there is no contact with the outside world here, and looking at the entire Burrow, there is no place to lead to the outside world except the hole that he fell into.

It's just that the mouth of the hole, it's easy to fall inward, but if people want to climb up from here, that's a dream. But if you have wings, you should be able to fly.