64

Chapter 64 Order for the Founding of the City

Banxia lay down for a while and felt a little bored, so he got up and began to look at the lounge. Not very luxurious but definitely can be called very comfortable, perfect interpretation of the meaning of the three words of the lounge, originally the moonlight Lanting gang will enjoy it, look at the last day city built.

The apocalyptic city, which appears magnificent on the surface, will find something wrong when you enter the interior. Most of the interior design has a lazy atmosphere, including the jaw-dropping laboratory in Banxia, when Banxia saw it and couldn't do it, but when it was really used, I found that those personalized designs were simply practical. At this time, he was even more surprised, but this surprise was different from before.

These thoughtful personality designs, if not personally experienced, it is really difficult to imagine, but how can the designer know what problems will be encountered in the process of experimentation, so Banxia is very curious about the designer. He also personally asked Eighteen for this, but he didn't expect that Eighteen's words would sink his surprise to the bottom.

"Don't you know? It is sixteen designs of Ha, this apocalyptic city is also his design draft, in reality his profession is an architectural designer. Is

there anything in this world that he won't do, Banxia said in his heart, only then did he press his full admiration for the designer to the bottom of his heart, and never mentioned it again.

This lounge has a beige base and is simply furnished to make you feel like you want to relax your body as soon as you enter. I don't know if the behavior of lying down just now because of tiredness was hinted at by this interior designer, Banxia thought secretly.

Bored just wanted to hang out, but inadvertently brought up his own game package. Now it can no longer be called a package, Sixteen gave him a few utensils, so that his wrapping space can be superimposed, and there are several more rooms, three rooms and one living room. The hall was specially used for him to put live things, so that he transplanted a lot of medicinal materials, and he was originally a little worried, but when he saw that although the plants he put in did not grow, they did not wither, he was relieved.

Of course, there is also admiration for Sixteen, because these things are all refined by Sixteen himself, just let him say the worship with his mouth, which is a little too embarrassing for him.

Banxia has a lot of belongings, the most of which are all kinds of medicinal herbs, and he is not a master who likes to clean up, so he puts miscellaneous things, making people feel dizzy at the first sight. In fact, he himself wants to use that kind of medicinal herbs for half a day, but let him sort it out well, it is also unlikely, at a glance, it is the master who has been pampered since childhood.

Banxia's gaze fell on the middle level of the shelf, where the seven items that had opened the treasure of Chulia Damel Wosimok were placed, and the eighth artifact, the red silk, was now worn on him. As for the other seven items, it may be that because they did not find the location of the treasure, they have not been of any use.

Banxia is now stunned mainly because he thinks of the previous mission, the task seems to be very clear, there are hints of treasure on the eight items, but looking at these ordinary eight things, Banxia is a little inexplicable. He has not noticed this problem, just like the dress he is wearing now, what is the hint, is it a word or a painting, he didn't find anything?

Looking at the other seven items placed on the shelf, they were all ordinary, including the yellow ribbon he got from the little girl who sold medicine, the jade ring provided by the moonlight city, and an oil lamp. Then there is the inkstone of the fallen heaven, a small silver pistol, which looks completely like a toy. There is also a painting that does not know what is painted at all, and the last one that is even more speechless is a skull carved from jade, and it is difficult for the jade carver to carve it to life, but there is no such feeling that makes people fearful.