3

Chapter III

Just when Banxia was hesitating, he suddenly noticed that his eyes seemed to be a little flowered, because he seemed to see a little baby on one of the pages just now grimaced at himself. If it weren't for his unconscious hand shaking, pressing the wrong button, and turning forward into backward, he seemed to have missed it and would never have seen it.

Looking at it again, but it seems that it is really his own eyes, the one who was mistaken for grimacing at himself is a white fat big-headed doll, which should be borrowed from the legendary ginseng doll, but with two more pairs of wings. The strange thing is that the wings are white and the pair is black, plus the three green leaves and a red flower on the doll's head, how to look at how funny, these four different costumes are really difficult for someone to imagine, what kind of dress is this? If it weren't for the big head and big eyes, it was particularly cute and cute, and this shape was really difficult to accept, at least not the type that Banxia liked.

"That's him." Banxia said with a grin, in fact, he didn't know why he chose such a one. And what makes him more puzzled is why these so-called light brain images are so depressing, cabbage radish apple peaches, either vegetables or fruits, the ginseng he fancy is relatively different in it, because how to say that it is the only medicinal herb, it should be considered more precious.

"I-" seemed to want to express my anger and unwillingness, but thought that I was not disguised as a light brain, wouldn't this opening be all exposed? Just now was really careless, so the ginseng doll was very regretful with its small hand to cover its small mouth at once, only to see Banxia couldn't help laughing, this action made this white and fat ginseng doll look even more cute.

The ginseng doll knew that it was exposed, and couldn't help but hang its head a little, and when she was thinking about what to do, she heard the handsome young man in front of her smile and say, "I want this little light brain."

"Please confirm the choice."

"Confirm."

"In the future, Light Brain Tweet will guide Mr. Half Summer as a guide service, in view of the faux pas of Elf Luoluo and the inconvenience caused to you, if Mr. Half Summer is willing, you can directly bind Light Brain Tweet to your own personal auxiliary light brain, it is Mr. Sky Fox's compensation for you, future maintenance and upgrades are free, if there are any questions in the game, please ask Light Brain Tweet directly, and leave in the next step."

Without waiting for Banxia to react, the voice completely disappeared, anyway, there was no figure, Banxia was no longer entangled, but there were too many questions in his heart, and it seemed that every minute he stayed in this game there were more questions in his heart, which was really a little depressing. But when he saw the little light brain tweeting with a small face but extremely cute, he was immediately excited.

"It's so cute, you're much cuter than that elf Lolo, are you called Tweet?" This name is so bad, why don't we think of a nice name together? Originally

very reluctant to expose that he has given birth to intelligent life Tweet but after listening to Banxia's words can't help but smile and squint, which child does not like to hear others say that he is cute, not to mention that after he gave birth to intelligent life, he also did not like his name, but suffered from no owner but could not change, and what is even more rare is that the little master in front of him actually said that they came together to make a name, which really satisfied his little heart, Suddenly I felt that the little master had become the best person in the world.

"Really? I also think my name is not very good, the little master helped me come up with a nice name. The pure doll immediately looked at Banxia with a pair of starry eyes.