75

Chapter 75: Siege Warfare (1)

"Completely cut off the defense system of the Apocalyptic City and prepare for a war on all fronts." Sixteen gave the order, and after saying that the others were to leave.

"You're going there, and I'm waiting for you to command." Eighteen turned around and asked.

From the sixteenth just now, it became very strange, people sat there and did not let them disturb, but after a while, they suddenly sweated like rain, and it seemed to have experienced a life and death battle, which made people stunned.

Eighteen still has some understanding of Sixteen, although Sixteen has always claimed that he is a martial cultivator, but as the relationship between the two is getting better and better, some of his secret things are not even avoided by him like at the beginning, so he naturally knows more, not to mention that in the past two years, Sixteen has also given him a lot more guidance, and teaching him is not just a simple martial cultivation path.

He must have done something with mental power just now, but it would definitely not be a simple thing to make him sweat like this, which made Eighteen see that he was leaving, and he couldn't help but be very worried.

What he was worried about now was naturally the life and death battle of Sixteen Yan, and it was impossible for him to let Sixteen and Enron fight a life and death battle in both public and private.

"The president of the Moonlight Lanting is you, and the city lord of the Last World City is also you, why should I command?" Sixteen said lightly: "Now that you are fully taking over, I think Enron is almost there."

"You guys won't really fight a life and death battle, will you?" Eighteen is anxious, how confident he is in Sixteen, but Enron is not a fuel-saving lamp, he is a master who has been comprehensively trained by the government, and he has never been defeated, even if Sixteen can really beat him, but the price paid will definitely not be less. What's more, the two have no hatred at all, and what kind of life and death battle they are engaged in, it is really inexplicable.

"If I have already let it go, he dares to challenge it, that is, he agreed to my conditions." Sixteen turned away faintly.

"You have to persuade the big boss." Yi Qian did not frown and said, "No matter what, the boss and Enron can't be fine."

"I can persuade, and he has to listen." Eighteen smiled bitterly, who in this world could influence the thoughts of the sixteenth prince, but a figure suddenly appeared in front of him: "What about Banxia?" Go and inform him to come, and let him persuade that maybe Sixteen will listen a little.

No matter how unwilling he was, this was not the time to be willful, so Eighteen could only grit his teeth. A penny did not wait for people to know that only this method can be tried, some hurriedly went to find people, but unfortunately now they can find people there, not to mention it is simply too late.

Sixteen is going there, naturally he wants to bring Banxia back, he has just advanced now, although the strength is not the same as before, but he can't use it at all, so it's better to come back and stay honestly. Sixteen decided to grab him to teach him a good lesson, telling him that spiritual cultivation is very dangerous, why is he so unobedient, he dares to absorb any energy, this time although it is a blessing in disguise, but it can also scare people enough.

It's a pity that all the ideas didn't have time to be implemented, because what he said to Eighteen really became a reality, and before he reached the western battlefield, the smile at the corner of his lips suddenly froze, and he didn't need to look up to know that Enron had stood above the apocalyptic city. In order not to attract too much attention from others to Banxia, he naturally couldn't go over, squinted his eyes and stared at Enron in the air for a long time, only then smiled coldly, and the person suddenly rose up like Kunpeng spreading its wings, and the next moment he also stood directly in front of Enron.