107

Chapter 107: Labyrinth

Banxia's strange look attracted the attention of Long Men and the others, and at this time, they had successfully passed the third level.

"You don't look good, is there something wrong?" Longmen asked with a puzzled expression.

At this time, Banxia's face was a little pale, his expression was trance and gloomy, and the depression between his eyebrows seemed to turn into rain, and for some reason they saw the vicissitudes on this young man's face.

As if disturbing the young man's memories for a thousand years, he looked at the dragon gate with a slightly dazed expression, and his expression gradually became clear, and an extremely astringent smile bloomed on his lips: "It's nothing."

After walking for a short while, he suddenly asked, "Did you feel anything unusual when you passed through the maze?"

"Strange?" Several people looked at each other in unison, and then they all shook their heads again.

Shangguan seemed to think of something, but he was slightly hesitant but did not speak, but it made Banxia sensitively discover: "How?"

"It just feels a little counterintuitive." Shangguan said lightly: "Isn't the maze game I played before rewarded every level you pass?" It was calm and quiet, and it didn't look like the style of Chulia Damor Wosimok. Isn't

Chulia Damor Wosimok best at being the devil's temptation, Shangguan said this to show that he had indeed studied the person of Chulia Dam Wosimok.

The words were a little ridiculous, like Ouyang was caused to laugh: "It turns out that this guy of yours is also quite sullen, and there must be a reward for passing the level, how old are you this year."

But he didn't think about it, but he glanced at them, and finally his gaze fell on Shangguan: "Your guess is probably correct, I didn't think that although you found a way to pass the pass, it may not be the most correct one." Perhaps because of this, not only did you not get the reward of Chulia Damel Wosimok, but you were stopped at the ninth level. If my guess is correct, according to your current route, I am afraid that you will never be able to pass the level. Banxia said lightly.

"Are you familiar with this labyrinth?" Not hurt by Banxia's words, Long Men and the others couldn't help but lift their spirits for his words, now it seems that everyone wants to cooperate with him for no reason, maybe he can really surprise them again, but does this also prove from the side that he and Chulia Danel Vosimok really have a good relationship? And did he really know nothing about this place before? Although he has never heard of him coming to break into the labyrinth, hasn't he always been interested in the treasure of Chulia Danel Vosimok, and why did he delay coming today? It's just that these questions will not be answered once they are in half.

At this time, Banxia stopped and looked at Longmen and the others: "According to the route you are taking now, you can't pass the pass, we have to turn back."

"Turn back?" Several people were stunned: "Turning back is equivalent to failing again this time." Dragon Gate frowned.

It would have been fine to fail again, but this time it was a little different. After the failure, they must have taken the task again after a week, but the news that they dragged Banxia to break into the maze is now afraid that it has spread, although it has not succeeded, Banxia is not allowed to break into the maze again this week, but this does not prevent those people from wooing him.

And the main reason is that looking at Banxia's current appearance, they must know something about the maze, so they can't give up so easily, after all, what may happen in a week's time, they haven't forgotten that Banxia still belongs to the people of the Moonlight Lanting now.