84

Chapter 84: The Fifth Space

"You know the origin of my identity, and I have heard Master mention the anti-heaven artifact on my uncle's body that can cut through space, so I have never been very interested in this kind of item. When I first heard the term fifth space, I also mistakenly associated it with various space magic weapons, and at that time, the Galactic Alliance did not have space items that could hold living things, so I self-righteously mistook the fifth space for space items developed by the alliance that could contain life, although I was a little surprised by them, but I still didn't pay too much attention to it. Unexpectedly, my arrogance made me directly miss the best opportunity to study the fifth space, which led to countless regrets later. This is also after unintentionally touching the fifth space, only to find out that I am very wrong. Sixteen

did not directly give the definition of the fifth space of Banxia, but first said his mistakes and regrets back then, which further confirmed the magic of the fifth space and the far-reaching impact it brought about, which made Banxia secretly curious in his heart.

"The space items we usually use are just a tool that we humans have refined with spells or technology to facilitate our lives. Even if it is like the ring I gave you, which is what we cultivators call Meru Space, a small world that can store living objects, it can only say a similar world, but it can never become the real world.

"But the fifth space is different." Sixteen said this, and he could hear his incomparable amazement in his tone, perhaps mixed with a hint of unbelievable but unbelievable loneliness. I couldn't help but be a little surprised in my heart, what was it that could make Sixteen show such strong admiration and regret.

"Because it is not a space item refined by human beings with various methods, but a world with its own laws of heaven and earth that exists in the universe, not a small world, but a real big world."

Banxia was a little confused, looking at Sixteen, as if saying that he didn't understand.

Sixteen was crying and laughing, but he also knew that what he said was more general, and it was normal for Banxia not to understand: "Let's talk about it in layman's terms." In the eyes of human beings, the universe is composed of countless galaxies, vast and boundless. But for us truth practitioners, on this basis, the entire universe is divided into different planes, or it can be said that different planes each have their own small universes, one flower and one world, one sand and one heaven actually implicit this philosophy. Just as there seems to be a distance of two thousand years between you and me, but in fact it is only a distance of two points, and the face to face between you and me at this time proves that we are only in different spaces, and in fact time advances in parallel.

"You say that the fifth space of Hull that this game uses to experiment with is actually a world that exists as real as the real world you and I live in?" The words were a little twisted, but Sixteen knew that Banxia understood his explanation, and Banxia did understand the true meaning of the fifth space at this time, but was this really possible?

"Surprised, isn't it?" Sixteen smiled bitterly: "When I understand the true meaning of the fifth space, I don't believe it, this is the infinite possibilities that ordinary humans have dug up for the survival of human beings with their own brains." It has to be said that it is not for nothing that human civilization has continued for so long, and the fifth space is an existence against the sky for us cultivators. This seems to be completely equivalent to the ascension of the cultivator, as long as the living environment of the space is not carefully studied.

"The Galactic Alliance has developed a lot of existences like Hull's fifth space, but there are not many that are really suitable for human life, and Hel translates into ancient Chinese to mean the mother star, which is also the true meaning of its name." If the Milky Way galaxy really can't hold it, and humans can't walk out of the galaxy, this will be the safest retreat base for human beings.