89

Chapter Eighty-Nine: New Speculation

Everyone seemed to be accustomed to the-for-tat confrontation between these two people, even the gods ignored it, and lightly changed the topic: "I have a new speculation about him, but this is based on the premise that Chulia Damel Vosimok is really dead." Sixteen

was slightly startled, and the last sentence added by the Heavenly God was just a comfort, after all, there is no one hundred percent absolute in this world. But when he said so, it confirmed that his alleged speculation was in fact close to the truth. But what did he mean by this now, he didn't believe that the gods could really find out the origin of Banxia. But it will not mean that he looks less at the two people in front of him, he has studied intelligent life forms for so many years, and he has not studied anything so far, they are definitely a high-end existence.

The Heavenly God dropped his gaze to Sixteen: "Young Master Sixteen is interested in the way to enter Hel?"

Is this to explain Sixteen's suspicions just now? Sixteen's words just now really made the high-level of the Galactic Alliance suspicious of it. Although they didn't really let Sixteen move at once, the seeds of doubt had already been planted, not to mention that the Celestial Gods and Celestial Foxes and humans were indeed not a species of life.

Sixteen raised an eyebrow, he didn't think that Tenjin wanted to explain this, what he wanted to say should be another question.

"The real way into Hull is actually very simple, a simplified version of a small wormhole."

"Wormholes?" Sixteen was surprised.

For the human beings of the galactic galaxy, wormholes are not unfamiliar, after all, the actual area of the galactic galaxy is also quite large, and it is not very reliable to walk only by the speed of the starship itself, so many places have built small wormholes for the free passage of the starship. But building a wormhole is not as simple as building a teleportation array in the game, not to mention that the wormhole theory research in the alliance has not reached the stage of perfection, and if it is really perfected, humans do not have to be trapped in the galaxy and cannot enter the wider universe.

"Originally, it was inconclusive, and I also know that Sixteen Young Master had some misunderstandings about us, but we will talk about these issues later. I studied the recent runaway events, combined with the results of previous research, so I boldly made a corollary that if the way into Hull is regarded as a wormhole, then we should have a new definition of Hull.

"Are you saying that for so many years, you have not had a firm conclusion on the way into Hull?" Sixteen refuted his words with a smile.

The person in front of him is very smart, and when he sees the stitches to explain, he can't explain it, but he can get the effect of explanation, which makes Sixteen have to admire it a little.

Even though the cultivation of the Heavenly God and the Heavenly Fox was so deep, their faces were still red, and there were not a few people who said this, but it seemed to be more unusual from the mouth of Sixteen, which made them can't help but feel a sense of shame.

"When I started working with Chulia Damor Vosimok, it was the two of you who took over?" Sixteen suddenly asked.

"It's two gentlemen." This time it was Mo Qingluan, the eldest patriarch of the Mo family, who answered Sixteen, and it should be seen that the relationship between Sixteen and the two was really a little stiff, and now Sixteen seemed to be more dissatisfied with it, and did not want to deepen the contradiction further, so he had to resolve it invisibly before the contradiction continued to deepen: "But I really don't blame the two gentlemen, the cooperation at that time was less than a month, and the research of many projects had not yet officially begun, and Chulia Damor Vosimok suddenly withdrew in exchange for Hel, So we didn't get more research results at all. Ignoring